Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

What's your 'laugh out loud' film?

JhonnyJhonny
posted 8 years 4 months ago
Legally Blond the first one is very very funny.. She cracks me up! Very happy

alice88alice88
Cool Runnings is AWESOME!

alice88alice88
Megamind is another film that makes me laugh alot.

Alison1968Alison1968
posted 8 years 3 months ago
For me, it has to be Mel Brooks' Young Frankenstein. Gene Wilder, Teri Garr, Marty Feldman, Cloris Leachman and the wonderful Madeleine Kahn are hilarious. I have no idea how many times I've watched this film but it makes me laugh every time. Fans will know what I mean when I say: "Put ze candle back"!!!

VickieVickie
posted 5 years 1 month ago
Recently saw Mortdecai by Johnny Depp and It was full of laughters and fun. Must watch.

winter58winter58
posted 4 years 6 months ago
Anything with Will Ferrell is funny to me. I especially like Step Brothers. I also like the Hangover Movies. Zach Gal. is always good for a laugh. Horrible Bosses is another one that made me laugh out loud. The second one is ok too, but not as good as the first.

sheebah7sheebah7
Okay..hands DOWN.."Bridesmaids" has to be the funniest movie I have ever seen. When watching that movie I could barely breath and chew food. I even spit my Root beer clear across the room. If you have not seen this movie (most people have) you are missing a treat. The story line is awesome and the actors are even more awesome. I am not sure of the rating but it is not appropriate for children..at all. But guys you will get more than a few chuckles from this movie.

libby9libby9
White Chicks always gets me. Smile

morgoodiemorgoodie
posted 4 years 5 months ago
I love watching Jeff Dunham. Absolutely hilarious. Walter and Achmed are my favorite characters that he has. They always say exactly what people are thinking but would never say. I think the last movie that I seen that I truly laughed out loud was a kids halloween movie called Mostly Ghostly. It was just ridiculous how we laughed at it. The Croods was pretty funny too and the kids loved that one. Sad that the funny movies that I have watched lately are kid movies but that is my life.

LvMyFmly5LvMyFmly5
Two movie stand out in my mind, one being Role Models. It is definitely not something you want to watch around kids. I couldn't stop laughing the first time I watched. I have probably watched it at least 5 times so far. Another laugh out loud movie for me would be BridesMaids. It was a great movie and had some really funny parts in it. One thing I have to admit is I felt really bad for Annie the Maid of Honor. She had some really crappy luck through out the movie. It was funny but sad all at the same time. But at the end of the movie she did get her happy ending.

Amelia88Amelia88

sheebah7 said:
Okay..hands DOWN.."Bridesmaids" has to be the funniest movie I have ever seen. When watching that movie I could barely breath and chew food. I even spit my Root beer clear across the room. If you have not seen this movie (most people have) you are missing a treat. The story line is awesome and the actors are even more awesome. I am not sure of the rating but it is not appropriate for children..at all. But guys you will get more than a few chuckles from this movie.
Bridesmaids is hilarious - I love Kristin Wiig from her SNL days, so I knew I would love the movie as soon as I saw she was cast in it. Another that has me cracking up every time is The Interview with James Franco and Seth Rogen. Hilarious - a little controversial, but makes me laugh hysterically every time and I've seen it a bunch of times over and over, now!

sugarnspicesugarnspice
American Pie too!

morgoodiemorgoodie
I forgot about White Chicks but that has to be one of my favorite movies. I have watched it so many times I can almost quote it verbatim. Another one that I always watch when it is on is Legally Blonde. So funny and I love watching Reese Witherspoon's character grow as the movie goes on. I did not really like the sequel. And who does not love Luke Wilson?

jennamayjennamay
posted 4 years 3 weeks ago
For me it has to be dumb and dumber, to this day I still laugh everytime i watch it! It was when Jim Carey was funny Very happy

MamaGuaranaMamaGuarana
posted 3 years 6 months ago
Teddy, also american pie, friends with benefits Smile

YTownYTown
posted 1 year 7 months ago
Bridesmaids, Anchorman, Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews