Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

What's your 'laugh out loud' film?

kristagkristag
posted 8 years 8 months ago
Don't know if anyone has seen Hancock with Will Smith but have to say it's the first film in an age that has made Mike and I laugh out loud Yes

Any other good 'belly laugh' movies around?

AlexAlex Moderator
I love saving Grace, it is what my firned and I call a 'no brainer film' but it was hysterical Very Happy

I havent seen Hannock but might hire on the Ipod if it is good.

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Pineapple Express!!!! It's the first non-kid movie I've watched in a while and I laughed so hard (out loud!!) through out the whole movie!!!

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
Tommy Boy or Black Sheep. i loved Chris Farley. but also Stir Crazy and See no Evil Hear no Evil. Gene Wlder and Richard Pryor are the funniest

SamuelSamuel
It isn't your typical comedy film, but there is one moment in Burn After Reading that is absolutely brilliant, if any of you have seen it, I mean the reveal of the 'special' chair!

GTTkelGTTkel
I have to say the first time I watched them the American Pie films all had me laughing loads.

WolfblassWolfblass
I honestly cannot think of one, off the top of my head! Shocked Other than Shaun of the Dead.... but their must be others... Shrug

Cannot wait to see Hancock, not watched it yet!

Black-WiddowBlack-Widdow
"Evolution" with David Duchonvy and Sean William-Scott (Stiffler from American pie!) and a two hour show by ventrilaquist Jeff Dunham. I thought puppets were for kids til I heard this guy's routine. If you ever watch him, keep your eyes peeled for Peanut and Achmed The Dead Terrorist." Hillarious stuff!

candgsmumcandgsmum
I loved the first American Pie movie, the whole humping the pie thing just creases me up!! Thumbs Up

We love hanncock too Thumbs Up

Others that make me laugh are The Wedding Singer and Grandmas Boy Very Happy

ElementaryElementary

Black-Widdow said:
"Evolution" with David Duchonvy and Sean William-Scott (Stiffler from American pie!) and a two hour show by ventrilaquist Jeff Dunham. I thought puppets were for kids til I heard this guy's routine. If you ever watch him, keep your eyes peeled for Peanut and Achmed The Dead Terrorist." Hillarious stuff!

I love Achmed - he is my message tone

ElementaryElementary

Black-Widdow said:

I have never laughed so much as when we watched Pirates otc 2

SummerSummer
An old film : The party with Peter Seller (1968) Has anybody watched it?

soupsoup
i love elf, ive seen it 10 times but it still makes me laugh

anchorman is also really funny as was pineapple express which i need to watch again

Black-WiddowBlack-Widdow

Elementary said:

Black-Widdow said:

LOL which one? Did you hear his version of Silent Night on last year's xmas special? Awesome!

stevie123stevie123
Thanks Kristag for the recommendation!! I will go and hire the DVD. The last film I cried laughing at was 'Liar liar'.

Julian_DMJulian_DM
posted 8 years 7 months ago
Has to be Borat... can't wait for Bruno, Sacha Baron Cohen's new one, to come out!

Julian_DMJulian_DM
oh, also Zoolander. Most stuff involving the Ben stiller/owen wilson/will ferrell/vince vaughn crowd is pretty ingenious.

ElementaryElementary

Black-Widdow said:

Elementary said:

Black-Widdow said:

LOL which one? Did you hear his version of Silent Night on last year's xmas special? Awesome!

I Kill You - dance mix LOL

mummylomummylo
posted 8 years 1 month ago
Weekend at Bernie's absolutely hilarious film!

milkymummilkymum
posted 8 years 1 month ago
Jeff durnham is amazing I laugh so much when watching him and the thing he says about his children's barbies and action men talking. My daughter talks with-out moving her lips and has done ever since she started talking at 16 months. It drives people up the wall but I encourage it as I see it as a talent.

And Hancock my children have watched that as even they find it funny. And the best thing I like about Will Smith is he shows that people with ADHD/ADD can lead a normal successful life. I found it hard to beleve when I was told he was a famour person who has ADHD/ADD as he is one amazing actor/singer and when you watchhis films you wouldn't believe it.

Sorry to say this but I laughed at the bit in saw where the person that is touchering the bloke and goes at him with a chain saw falls and cuts his own leg. He know the floor was wet so funny I must be sick or something but even my hubbie and 2 of my firends laughed at this bit too so I'm glad I'm not the only person

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews