Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Singing with LO

SummerSummer
posted 8 years 9 months ago
My DD loves singing with me and if we sing outloud she starts laughing! Do you sing with your kids?? Sing

kristagkristag
Yes, constantly. I sing the most ridiculous things to Sophie like utterly non-rhyming stuff about her nappy when I'm changing it or about the garden when we're looking out of the window. Anything almost Crazy

She loves it and laughs out loud which makes me just wanna do it more Love

Jas gets hugely embarrassed when I sing so, of course, Mike and I sing and do hand above the head movements when we're going along in the car to the radio...she sinks down in the back groaning Whistling Don't you just love being a parent Shades

AlexAlex Moderator
I have always sung to Joseph. Very Happy (out of tune be it)

He now goes about singing all the time

kristagkristag

Alex said:
I have always sung to Joseph. Very Happy (out of tune be it)

Kids don't need you to be in tune do they. They just love you singing to or with them Thumbs Up

candgsmumcandgsmum
Charlotte gets embarrased if we sing LOL, but George dances and sings along to anything and everything right now!!

SummerSummer
Do you sing any songs? I choose them but most of time I have the radio on. Happy

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Oh my god, singing is one of our favourite activities (I am terrible though! LOL Embarassed )
Both of my LO's love music of any sort and i sing (and dance) to anything with them from pop, to nursery rhymes.
When my DD was born i used to sing You are So Beautiful to her and it would always stop her crying and she would instantly look at me and smile. Love
DS is the same, and they both start sining and dancing whenever they hear , music! Happy Xx

jo-jojo-jo
Vic and i always sing in the car it turns into non coherant screaming by the end of the song but we have fun!!
OH and friday nights on MTV there is kareoke Vic loves it LOL. Sing

catswinniecatswinnie
i always sing to my little boy he loves it whether it is a nursery rhymes or just ordinary music, his favourite song to get him to sleep is Run by Leona Lewis much to my OH bemusement cos he cant sing it LOL. He now goes to sleep sounding as if he is singing to himself it is so sweet Love

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews