Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

what is wrong with me? please help!!!!

kelkel
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
hi, i've been having these problems lately that are really beginging to effect my life.
i have these horrible dreams, always about family members that make me wake up crying, i get really tearful some days and lately i find going out in the car a real struggle. i get nervous, my heart pounds like a nutter and i have to stop every 5 mins for the loo. i never used to be like this, i have travelled from east sussex to liverpool 3/4 times a year to visit my mum for the last 7 years and always been fine, now its a realy struggle. i dont know why i've suddenly started being like this in the last 3 months but its driving me mad. worst thing of all is we are off to ireland in june and spain in august and i'm really dreading it.
any advice is much appreciated!

hipmommahipmomma
*hugs*

Im no expert. it all sound anxiety based to me, including the horrid dreams. I would go to my doctor. If its affecting your day to day life then you'll be muchy better trying to get some help. Hope you feel better soon, here if you need to vent/chat xXx

kelkel
thanks for u'r kind words.
have made an appointment for docs, going on tuesday, lets hope he can sort this for me.
thanks again! x

RichRich Moderator
Sounds like you have maybe a few things on your mind, and you've gone into overload...It definatley sounds like anxiety to me too, the Doc should be able to prescribe something to calm you down. In the mean time, try and evaluate what is bugging you the most and try and come up with a solution to breaking it down into a managable situation, then move onto the next one, and don't be afraid to ask Friends and family to help you. Keep us posted. xx

kelkel
thanks for u'r kind words rich.
i will give my best shot! x

sliceslice
i have got to say it sounds like anxiety/panick attacks to me too, I used to suffer with this and I understand it is not nice,you feel like you have lost controle and life seems all in a muddle and confusing.
If you can find time for yourself which i know seems like never, then find yourself aquiet place sit and close your eyes and concentrate on your breathing,imagine a square and visualise your self going along each side with a count of four,breath out down one side and in along the next and so on,when you have practised this and you can controle your breathing you can adapt this into real life, just stop take a min and begin your square, because only you can see it know one knows a thing about what your doing!!! it works Honest just give it a chance, visualisation is a magical thing.Please also tell your doctor everything dont hold it back even if you think its sounds stupid, im with you all the way chick just give us a yell if you need a shoulder, keep us posted!! Kiss

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
yeah that deffo sounds like anxiety attacks. im glad you've made an appointment with drs they'll know what to do. hope you feel better, all the best. xxxx

kelkel
thanks u guys, u'r all so nice and know how to make a person feel better.
i really am greatful for all the kind words and advice x x x Very happy

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
You are more than welcome hun i hope i can speak for everyone and say we are all here for you if you need us xxx

alis378alis378
ditto the reply on your other post Kiss
Alison
x

RichRich Moderator

kel said:
thanks for u'r kind words rich.
i will give my best shot! x

you are most welcome, nice to be able to share problems and get some advice, thats what we are here for Smile

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews