Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

What are you favourite bands/singers??

rz3300rz3300
posted 4 years 6 months ago
Well I know it may seem a little lame, but I really do like classic rock and the older stuff, so when it comes to favorite bands I might not really be up to date so to say. I prefer some Fleetwood Mac or some Rolling Stones to any of the new stuff any day of the week. If I had to think of a newer group though, I do like the Decemberists.

swaliaswalia
posted 4 years 5 months ago
My favorite singers include Michael Jackson, George Michael, Bryan Adams and Enrique Iglesias. I also likes the old songs by Beatles and Cliff Richards.

morgoodiemorgoodie
posted 4 years 5 months ago
There are so many different bands and singers that I like that it would be hard to name them all. I have been listening a lot to Lorde, Lana Del Ray, Adele, Shinedown, Three Days Grace, The Neighborhood, Lindsay Sterling, and many more. I like a variety of music depending on what my mood is and what I am doing. I think the only thing I do not really like is rap and country. Everything else I am willing to listen too.

sugarnspicesugarnspice
posted 4 years 4 months ago
Earth, Wind and Fire will always be on top of my list.

LvMyFmly5LvMyFmly5
posted 4 years 4 months ago
My favorite bands/ singers are Journey, X Ambassadors, James Arthur, Alessia Cara, Tori Kelly, Bastille, and Twenty one pilots. I am very versatile when it comes to music. I really like music from the 80's and then I like some of the music from today.

sugarnspicesugarnspice
posted 4 years 3 months ago
My favs are Toto, Chicago and Bon Jovi

nikkimaynikkimay
posted 4 years 2 months ago
I love robbie williams, take that Smile

sugarnspicesugarnspice
posted 4 years 2 months ago
My all time favorite band is The Beatles and Nirvana. Smile

jennamayjennamay
posted 4 years 3 weeks ago
Kings of Leon

tammietammie
posted 3 years 6 months ago
I'm a huge fan of Patti Smith .. Frederik is a great song!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwqh2IjrxfM

sugarnspicesugarnspice
posted 3 years 4 months ago
I am really not into loud music, i love Dave Matthews band, U2, Coldplay, etc.... for singers, i love Adele and John Mayer

AmberLarsonAmberLarson
posted 2 years 8 months ago
I am a fan of Queen. And whar's funny, even my 6 y.o. daughter loves their song. So I can enjoy Queen songs together Love

ammiaammia
posted 2 years 7 months ago
I still like listening to the cure!

BrooklynBrooklyn
posted 2 years 1 month ago
The Cure, Tool, Pattie Smith, Kate Bush .. Journey

MrsJohnsonMrsJohnson
posted 1 year 10 months ago
Nina Simone is the best singer ever! Her voice is just fascinating

YTownYTown
posted 1 year 7 months ago
Kings of Leon and Young the Giant

blackmistblackmist
posted 1 year 3 months ago
I like many band and singers like, bon jovi, allan jackson and a lot of country singer, weslife, backstreet boys, MLTR, elton john, denver, jackie chan, lobo, dolly parton, kenny roger, bee gees, and many more. I can't name them all LOL.

houdhoud
There is a bunch of singers/bands that i like, although i remember songs names better than names but generally i like ,Amy winehouse, Frida boccara , Gloria gaynor, Westlife,backstreet boys,The Beatles and Nirvana.

AnnieCAnnieC
Queen, Rush, Michael Jackson

RedCondorRedCondor
posted 10 months 4 days ago
Absolutely love The Beatles and Aerosmith. Recently just heard of a Finnish power metal band called Stratovarius. I've only listened to a couple of songs but they're great!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews