Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

When's it my turn?

mummyheathmummyheath
posted 1 decade 5 years ago
- My blog
awww hang in there hun

sugarsugar Moderator
im trying to hun but its getting closer to DD's 4th b-day Sad Face and i dont wanna ruin it all for her as she was really excited about having a baby brother for eh birthday!

RichRich Moderator
Trying to get them away from the Arcane filter, it's like getting blood from a stone...all they keep saying to me when I get them to march is "Give me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to... URGH! JUST GIVE ME SOME FREAKING MAGIC BEFORE I KILL SOMEBODY!" - In the end I just left them to it...I might make that my sig lol

Come on baby boy, time to show your face!

sugarsugar Moderator

Rich said:
Trying to get them away from the Arcane filter, it's like getting blood from a stone...all they keep saying to me when I get them to march is "Give me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to... URGH! JUST GIVE ME SOME FREAKING MAGIC BEFORE I KILL SOMEBODY!" - In the end I just left them to it...I might make that my sig lol

Come on baby boy, time to show your face!

u mean they arent saying "don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?" LMAO! makes me laugh whenever i hear that LOL!

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
i'v got my fingers crossed for sugar i hope he comes soon. everything will be fine xxx

sugarsugar Moderator
Still no bubs Sad Face getting upset now wanna be changing nappies and feeding a baby!! im sooooo broody! and i cant even have mine yet lol!

littleladylittlelady
not long now hun xxx Baby Smile

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
oh hunni i really wish i could do something for you. it wont be long hunni xxxx im really hoping he comes soon it must be horrible for you in this heat i really feel for you. xxxxx

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
anymore news yet hunni? anymore twinges or anything? cant be much longer can it hun?

sugarsugar Moderator
no still nothing!

bunnigirlbunnigirl

sugar said:
no still nothing!

it will happen soon hunni i was 11 days late with lewis so dont stress babe he will come soon
xxx

candgsmumcandgsmum
I had 8 hrs of contractions on my due date then nothing!!! I ate three full pineaples to myself over the weekend after he was due and I'd had George by Monday night, I don't know whether it really helped tbh but I was erm,...regular anyway Embarassed

Hope he puts in an appearance soon xx

AvalonAvalon
Any sign yet Sugar. My hear goes out ot you. The hospital wanted to induce me before I was two weeks late according to there dates. I knew when my daugther was concieved according to my dates she was two days late.

Your bundle of joy will be soon here. Can't wait to hear from you.

Avalon
xxx

candgsmumcandgsmum
I was wanting a homebirth so I was pretty desperate to get George out, I was 12 days overdue with Charlotte and induced.

I would say inducing is more painful but I still remember being swollen and massive with Charlotte I was fed up and desperate so I just begged them to do it!

I put lavender oil in my bath when I was due with George, as well as eating fresh pineapple, spicy curries, raspberry leaf tea I think I did everything just about but he was still 4 days over!!!

Bubs will come when ready, unfortunately not when you are Sad Face How overdue are you now???

sammie83sammie83
lavender oil, put some on a tissue and put it on ur bedside table before u go to bed.

im not sure if it was that that started me of or if it was the lavender oil burner i had goin while i was havin a bath

either one..i went in labour 4am that mornin

good luck Very happy Baby

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
I drank a carton of fresh pinapple juice and the next day i was having contractions so i drank another during that day and then the next day i was admitted into the home and mia ruby was born at 2:31am.

i swear by the pineapple juice it seemed to work for me, i did try frsh pineapple but that didnt seem to do owt!

Hope he comes soon darl! Kiss

sugarsugar Moderator
i was induced with my DD - she was distressed and pooed so had to be got out asap - as my waters had broken too so dont knwo what contractions feel like lol!

RichRich Moderator
Just a note to inform you, we have recieved a text from Sugar and her waters have broken and she's in hospital now preparing for the new arrival, I would like to wish her all the luck in the world and hope to see some photos of the new bundle asap...the wait is finally over!

candgsmumcandgsmum
Very happy Yay!!!!

Good luck Sugar xx

alis378alis378
Good luck Sugar - cant wait to hear about baby Very happy Kiss

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews