Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

When's it my turn?

sugarsugar Moderator
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
This little bugger is due in 4 days! Tell him to hurry up plz! Razz

hipmommahipmomma
"Oi! Sprog! Shift it! Your mamma wants you out!!!!!!!"

lol not long now hun!! xXx

sugarsugar Moderator
i know its not long but it seems everyone else i know due in april after me is having thier babies bloomin men ARGH! lol!

hipmommahipmomma
are you having a boy then? sorry, im sure if yu know you'll have said but i am having brain issues!! lol

Ignore this (lol) but i was 11 days over with my son and 4 days early with my daughter!! lol

sugarsugar Moderator

hipmomma said:
are you having a boy then? sorry, im sure if yu know you'll have said but i am having brain issues!! lol

Ignore this (lol) but i was 11 days over with my son and 4 days early with my daughter!! lol

yeah im having a boy hun lol was 12 days early with my DD so never been this pregnant b4 lol!

alis378alis378
ok, lots of sex and nipple tweaking - that is sure to get the little bundle out Razz
Alison
x

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
sex, curry, the teas, the long walks none of it worked with me. i was a day late with my little girl and had to be induced. being induced for me was worse than actually giving birth lol
she was due 25th nov but was born 26th. 7hr 45min labour for my first.
it wont be much longer. hope he comes soon x Very happy x

RichRich Moderator
Curry? the only thing thats going to speed up is your bowel movements Smile

sugarsugar Moderator

Rich said:
Curry? the only thing thats going to speed up is your bowel movements Smile

LMAO! good thing i catn stand it then!

gemmagemma
hope things happen soon for you sugar! keep hoping to pop on and see your Baby news!

My first DD was 4 weeks early and my second was 2 weeks early so i'd be complety thrown by reaching full term! Like you say it must be coz its a boy Smile

Best of luck with everything
Gemma

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
I went for a really fast walk.. I was practically running lol...And mine came out lol..Give it a try

Love Crazy_girl xx

alis378alis378
Every single one of mine was late and I have 3 girls and 1 boy. I wouldnt have a clue what it was like to give birth at the right time Sad Face
Alison
x

bunnigirlbunnigirl
boys tell me abouit it mine was 11 days late and it was a nitemare
ur little one will some soon though hun dont worry he wll be here before u no it he has to i want to no his name lol
good luck anyway hunni
xxx

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
i have a friend that went into labour at the stroke of midnight on her due date so keep your fingers crossed it will happen sooner than you think xx
Best of Luck xxx

RichRich Moderator
Tell him to hurry or I will send a fleet of Blood Elves over to your house to persuade him ( Sugar will know exactly what I am talking about )...for everyone else, look up World Of Warcraft characters Smile

bunnigirlbunnigirl

Rich said:
Tell him to hurry or I will send a fleet of Blood Elves over to your house to persuade him ( Sugar will know exactly what I am talking about )...for everyone else, look up World Of Warcraft characters Smile

lol glad ia iant pregnant they sound scarey lol
xxx

sugarsugar Moderator
well had 10hrs of contractions last night which went from 10-20mins apart to 5 mins apart then stopped just as we were going to call hospital and MIL to come an dlook after DD - went for along walk round town today and my pelvis is numb as as anything! but nothing else! Sad Face

bunnigirlbunnigirl

sugar said:
well had 10hrs of contractions last night which went from 10-20mins apart to 5 mins apart then stopped just as we were going to call hospital and MIL to come an dlook after DD - went for along walk round town today and my pelvis is numb as as anything! but nothing else! Sad Face

wow sounds like something is going off good luck babe
xxx

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
awww nearly there sugar doesn't sound like its going to be much longer hang on in there hun. it wont be long now good luck let us know xx

sugarsugar Moderator
When you sending those Blood elves round Rich? i need them! Razz

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews