Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Just bought moses basket and changing unit...

WelshMumWelshMum
posted 9 years 7 months ago
...from *Toys R Us*!! Let's see how this one goes!

Hopefully no more delivery blips!

Lou x

kristagkristag
Did you not just take it away in store? I thought you could just collect those? Hope it all works out this time.

What kind did you get? They really are such cute ones. We got ours from Mothercare and Sophie is really getting close to growing out of it. I reckon another month or so and we'll be popping her in her cot!

WelshMumWelshMum
Could have done but it's an hour away in Cardiff, although I was in Cardiff yesterday. I'm owed a free delivery and I only have these these last 2 'big' items to get, plus I wasn't aware 'til I got home that the changing unit was back in stock.

I got the Caversham dresser in white which is reduced to half price (£48 from £96) which has 2 shelves. I have bought some lovely little wicker baskets from B&M for £2 each (got 4) that have a cream linen lining that ties up at the front, to put the bits and bobs in!

Got the "I love my bear" moses basket as had originally wanted the "ILMB" travel system but ended up getting a different model that was £50 cheaper. The moses basket is gorgeous too, though. Has little toys hanging from the hood and a bear on the quilt! Cute cute CUTE!!!

The basket was £40 but as most of the Argos ones cost £30-40 I was happy to pay that, it's "I love my bear" so that'll do me! I love buying baby stuff!

This is actually the first time that I have bought as much as I have as with the other 2 I had prams and so on given to me. They are long gone now, and although I bought a bedroom set when I had Gem (changing unit, cotbed and wardrobe) it stayed in her room at her Dad's. The unit I have now though matches my crib (which is as old as me! Obviously new mattress though!)- and the cream lining in the baskets matches the drape that I got for the crib last month. All coming together now!

Just got a bath and a moses basket stand to get.

Lou x

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews