Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti.

jackiejackie
posted 1 decade 1 year ago
A wealthy man was having an affair with an Italian woman for a few years.

One night, during one of their rendezvous, she confided in him that she was pregnant.

Not wanting to ruin his reputation or his marriage, he paid her a large sum of money if she would go to Italy to have the child. If she stayed in Italy,
he would also provide child support until the child turned 18.

She agreed, but wondered how he would know when the baby was born. To keep it discrete, he told her to mail him a post card, and write "Spaghetti" on the back. He would then arrange for child support.

One day, about 9 months later, he came home to his confused wife.

"Honey," she said, "you received a very strange post card today."

"Oh, just give it to me and I'll explain it later," he said.

The wife obeyed, and watched as her husband read the card, turned white, and fainted.

On the card was written "Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti. Two with meatballs, one without."

orc30orc30
Very good! Very happy

candgsmumcandgsmum
Hehe Very happy

SummerSummer
Very happy Good!!!

kristagkristag
Funny.

thash1979thash1979
posted 4 years 2 months ago
This by far is one of the funniest jokes I have heard in a while. And a clean one of that! I will have to use this one later on today!

rz3300rz3300
posted 4 years 2 months ago
That is great. I would love to see the reaction on everyone in the room's faces if something like this were to actually happen. It would also be probably the best story about having kids that once the original fights are over and done with you could share with everyone and have a good laugh over, hopefully that is.

sheebah7sheebah7
posted 4 years 1 month ago
Ha...I have heard this one before. My uncle loves telling this joke at the most inappropriate times.

sugarnspicesugarnspice
posted 3 years 11 months ago
hahahaha. this made me laugh, literally. Very happy Very happy

MMartellMMartell
posted 3 years 8 months ago
hahahahahaha..epic..tbh, I've heard this joke a thousand times but it still manages to crack me up every single time.

kbaineskbaines
posted 3 years 7 months ago
Ha ha very funny!

jenniferlukejenniferluke
posted 1 year 6 months ago
Hehehehe

altuk1978altuk1978
posted 1 year 1 month ago
haha! great!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer