Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

whatta *****

pinknfluffypinknfluffy
posted 1 decade 4 years ago
it said she didnt know she was pregnant until she was in labour - a very scary prospect!!

and then when she delivered the baby it was still born so she did not kill it - she didnt do the "appropriate" thing by calling an ambulance etc..

i think if i went into labour not knowing i was pregnant i would fell terrified - especially if i was on my own with no one to help or support me and then to deliver a dead baby i dont thin i would have a rational mind.

she has done something wrong by not declaring a death but i think she has been through a very traumatic situation and should be dealt with accordingly.

and who knows what her background is - obviously not as privileged as ours so i do actually feel sorry for her and hope she gets some help to deal with this.

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
there nis no excuse what-so-ever for this!! this woman is a sick sick bitch and needs hanging!! fair enough she didnt know she was pregnant but even so, she could of still called for help and the baby may have survived - and thencould of been put up for adoption and given a whole new life - this sick bitch has deprived a beautiful child of a future - a woman like this shouldnt be allowed kids and i hope she rots in hell! and how did the fractured skull and broken collarbone happen!!?? was it stillborn or is there something she just isnt admitting to - nobody will know other than her! at least that babys in a better place with the other angels where her spirit can live on without all this badness we get in our world.

gypseygypsey
they shud sterilize the likes of her dont deserve kids and as for 2 yrs wot a joke Angry

SonyaLouSonyaLou
It's beyond words, unfortunately, this happens quite often, Mad the baby died, the baby should of had a funeral, or gone to hospital, but to dispose of her own flesh and blood in that way, it makes me so angry, its sick, Mad

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
I don't think what she did was right. But being in that situation must of been hard. Not to know you are pregnant then to have a stillborn must of been a traumatic experience!!

I can visualize what she must of thought. I think dumping the baby was a inhumane thing. If it was murdered by the parent then yes she should get time for it. However I do not think they she should of got time for doing this because there is no proof she killed the baby. Community service may be.

I know everyone is going to disagree with me. But I do feel sorry for her, not knowing what to do, being a in horrible situation like that. People do crazy things!!

Least she didn't kill her child like alot of people have done, alot of chilren have been battered and worst!!!!She may have of been able to save the child but she didn't actually kill it.

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
the baby had a unexplained broken collar bone and fractured skull but they have not charged her with murder due to her state of mind... nobody knows weather she did murder the baby - its something we will never know, only she knows what she did to that kid! question is, if she didnt harm baby - where did the injurys come form!?

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
I don't know but they would of charge her if there was any evidence of her harming the baby. I'm actually surprised they all ready haven't charged her.

If there is evidence or she confesses to doing that then she is a sick person, till then I can not say if she did it or not. I just think she could of contacted someone instead of doing what she did. Two lives have been ruined, the baby is dead and the woman will be in jail for 2 years, regretting not contacting anyone, and that was her baby so she must of had a small bond with it eventho it was stillborn.

imakeboysimakeboys
posted 1 decade 3 years ago

pinknfluffy said:
it said she didnt know she was pregnant until she was in labour - a very scary prospect!!

and then when she delivered the baby it was still born so she did not kill it - she didnt do the "appropriate" thing by calling an ambulance etc..

i think if i went into labour not knowing i was pregnant i would fell terrified - especially if i was on my own with no one to help or support me and then to deliver a dead baby i dont thin i would have a rational mind.

she has done something wrong by not declaring a death but i think she has been through a very traumatic situation and should be dealt with accordingly.

and who knows what her background is - obviously not as privileged as ours so i do actually feel sorry for her and hope she gets some help to deal with this.

Firstly id like to say a few things about this post lol.
How the hell can you not know you are pregnant - for one missed periods, 2 shes not a larger sized lady she would of definatly felt kicks and of corse put on weight - that story doesnt wash with me about only knowing when in labour!!

Secondly - how do we know the baby was a still born - a lot of babies are born not breathing - doesnt mean they are still born!

There is NO EXUSE for what she done - and i hope she rots in hell.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews