Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Is it hard to be a middle child?

SummerSummer
posted 9 years 5 months ago
A boy has 2 sisters and he's never happy with his stuff and presents. He gets a new one and after a short time he stops playing and complains again. Is this jealousy or what?? Unsure

SamuelSamuel
I was the middle child, my sister being the baby was watched very carefully, while my older brother was watched to ensure he was behaving himself, which I ran rampant and got away with it! I loved being the 'forgotten' middle child.

AlexAlex Moderator

Samuel said:
I was the middle child, my sister being the baby was watched very carefully, while my older brother was watched to ensure he was behaving himself, which I ran rampant and got away with it! I loved being the 'forgotten' middle child.

Im an FMC too Very Happy

I have 2 sisters. I hated it. My big sister was 5 1/2 years older so did her own thing and my little sister was just 14mths younger and wanted to follow me and annoy me Mad

jo-jojo-jo
I am a middle child also Thumbs Up I always looked up to my big brother and i adored my baby sister (i used to pretend she was my doll)LOL
It got a bit hard when we hit our teens as my brother didnt want me taging along and i didnt want my sister taging along but we have always been very close.
I think the toy thing probably has more to do with the child just getting bored and playing up on it to get a new one??? Shrug

ElinElin
Am a middel child. My big sister is 2 year older and i did get her clothes wen they did fit me and my litel brother did get new clothes and toys bc he was a boy and he can't have girl clothes.

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
im amiddle child too. theres only 17months between me and my younger brother. we got on great so nope no problems x

candgsmumcandgsmum
I am the eldest of 3. My middle bro used to get left out sometimes though. I look back and feel a bit bad , but we didn't get on in our teens - we get on really well now and he's a great uncle to Charlotte and George Smile

SummerSummer
posted 9 years 4 months ago

Samuel said:

This is the right word!! I think he sees himself as the "forgotten" middle child!! And the only boy. May he think he's the different one??

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews