Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Jean Claude Van Dame film

SummerSummer
posted 9 years 9 months ago
Have you seen JCVD?? I don't like fighting films and this one is not about fighting, it's about himself. That's so cool. And it's an European film. I think he did very well as an actor there. Thumbs Up

WolfblassWolfblass
Everyone used to say that DP looked like Jean Claude Van Damme personally couldn't see it! LOL

SummerSummer
wow! Every woman likes his "back" ... Very Happy

dStMarsdStMars
posted 2 years 10 months ago
I think that my all time favorite jean claude van damme film was Blood Sport and Kick Boxer. i grew up wanting to beat up Tong Po. Especially that scene where Van Damme kicks tat palm tree to shreds, man that was the best ever. I guess girls used to dig him, he was one heck of a action hero I tell you that much.

rz3300rz3300
posted 2 years 10 months ago
Yeah Blood Sport was pretty good, but at the same time it was pretty good for an old, pretty cheesy fighting movie, so you have temper your expectations a little bit. I just kind of lump him in with all those other big guy actors and fighters who do all the actions movies. They play a certain role and they do it just fine, and that is okay with me.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews