Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

George nearly gave us a coronary!!

candgsmumcandgsmum
posted 9 years 1 week ago
I went to the loo, and Martin shouted me and he sounded dead worried. All I could hear was this strange gargling sound so shot downstairs as quick as I could.

George had swallowed a bit of banana and it got lodged in his throat Scared Mart managed to slap his back and he was sick but he was still gargling. Mart kept slapping his back and I asked him to cough but he just gargled back. I picked up the phone (he was going blue and the slapping didn't seem to be helping, and we were petrified) and Mart put him across his knees and slapped his back just as I got 99 in and out plopped the biggest chunk of banana! PHEW!!

He scared the you-know-what out of us. Poor little love gave us both a cuddle but seemed pretty much OK. I'm so glad Martin was downstairs at the time. He is happily running around playing right now, it seems it's bothered us more than him!

AlexAlex Moderator
OMG!!! what a fright.

Glad all is ok Hug Hug

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
OMG Shocked you poor things, I bet you were terrified! I am so glad george was ok and you managed to get the banana up! Hug Xx

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Oh my gosh I missed this one earlier!! I'm sorry... I'm so glad it turned out with the ending it did! I know what you were feeling, I've seen Aaralyn do this and I've seen my friend Kristen's little girl Maddy do it too... there is nothing like that panic feeling... nothing! Hug

kristagkristag
Phew, that a shocker! I know what that's like hun - it scares the wits out of you! Glad he's ok. They bounce back while we shake for a couple of hours afterwards Scared

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews