Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Single Parent Fathers

caseyrefcaseyref
posted 8 years 10 months ago
Hi all, i am currently researching about single parent fathers, i was wondering what everyones view on this issue is?

Do you feel that a father can give everything a child needs as well as a mother?

What is your perception of single parent fathers, do you feel that they are just doing their job? Do you think that they are marvelous for doing something that they should be doing?

Also i was wondering if you could give me your views on young fathers,

Do you feel that they don't do their part in their childrens lives?

Do you feel that they should be responsible and look after their child?

Thanks in advance and any other views are greatly appreciated.

AlexAlex Moderator
Who is your research for? and what it is for?

caseyrefcaseyref
Research is for a College project where myself and another group member aim to make a film on the issue of Single Parent Fathers.

AlexAlex Moderator

caseyref said:
Research is for a College project where myself and another group member aim to make a film on the issue of Single Parent Fathers.

Ok thanks

SummerSummer
I think they can give everything a mum does. I know some fathers that are better to their kids than the kids's mums.
Younger mother are more mature than young fathers. I'd say most of them don't know what's their role.
I agree. many of them don't do enough for their kids. They don't realize that money isn't everything.
I don't know if they should be responsible. Every case is a case.

Wink

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews