Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Mmmmm...what does your saturday night hold in store

WolfblassWolfblass
posted 1 decade 1 year ago
We are doing nothing - so a usual saturday night for us. Just a bit of tv...

Just been to Asda to get a pizza and have decided on a very strange topping:

Stuffed Crust, topped with Chicken, Ham, Pineapple and Red Onion with Garlic Oil... Suspect Suspect

Going to be very naughty and have a small glass or 2 of Sauvignon Blanc...

Anyone doing anything exciting?

SamuelSamuel
A social worker is coming round about adoption, so I'm going to be going between pooing my pants to OMG! all evening.

WolfblassWolfblass
Oooh well i wish you good luck!

Will keep things crossed here for you! xx Very happy

AlexAlex Moderator
Good luck Samuel.

Nothing exciting for me, Been to my mums and playing the Wii with my nephews, all boys tucked up in bed now so I have done a quick tidy, sort out washing and cleaned out the piggies. Now I am curled up watching rubbish on TV Smile

eamesy88eamesy88
- My blog
Online (here and facebook) o and msn and watching boring tv

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Well my exciting night is having a glass of wine, popping in and out of JP and FB and reading my book. I haven't had a lot of time recently to read and i reeeaaallly miss losing myself in a good book, i love it. lol, my life is just soo exciting! Xx

daisy33daisy33
wished i could join you ladies with the wine Crying

xxx

WolfblassWolfblass
Well i had two very small glasses and enjoyed them - went to bed at 08.30 though and fell asleep after about 20 mins...lol

thash1979thash1979
posted 4 years 6 months ago
My Saturday nights usually are spent at home with the kids. My hubby has to work every other weekend. And even if he is off, we are like an old married couple and would rather spend the time at home watching a movie and dining in. Even when we have a sitter, we still find ourselves sitting at home!

rz3300rz3300
posted 4 years 6 months ago
Well we used to use our Saturday nights to try and get out on the town a little bit and have some fun, but that has really subsided in the last couple of years and it is just nice to get a good dinner and maybe see a movie or something relaxing like that now. I am fine with going to bed really early and getting the rest.

morgoodiemorgoodie
posted 4 years 5 months ago
Saturday nights for me are like any other night. At home with the children watching tv, having dinner, playing games, and just plain relaxing. Once in a blue moon, I will get to go out with friends but not too often as I do not always have a babysitter for them at night. But that is okay I love spending time with the kiddos. Besides it saves me money by not going out.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews