Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

have your children ever been bullied at nursery?

chezchez
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
I just wondered if any of your children been bullied at nursery and if they have if it has been delt with by teachers. Its just my 3 year old daughter has always loved nursery until just reacently when she has been being bullied by a little boy. i cant belive she is being bullied so young. It has all started of because she was playing on a bike and this boy wanted it so they went over pulled her of it hit her and pulled her hair since then there has been alot of nasty things happening to her like him throwing sand in her face, pinning her up by the throat, pushing her over and when my dad was dropping her of the boy went to spit in her face. we have told the teachers about it everytime something has happened and it stopped for a while but my little girl is really scared of him i have considered taking her out but when i talked to my little girl she started crying because she doesnt want to leave because she has some good friends there. so i really dont know what to do Sad Face

littleladylittlelady
have you tried talking to the boys parents?
hope your daughter is ok Sad Face poor little lass

sliceslice
We had a similar problem when Josh was at nursery,for a little while he would come home and say that this boy had been mean to him and he wasnt his freind,we used to pass it off at first thinking it was just lads being lads and to be truthful with josh being hyperactive and quite controling we ew he wasnt whiter than white,untill we turned up and was told that this child had stabed josh in the face near his eye with a pencil,we then demanded somthing to be done and we wanted the parents to be spoken to, we said we would not do anything this time but would monitor the situation,we did express to the nursery that we were not happy and did not want anything like this to happen again, we just wish we had listened to the warning signs from josh sooner as he still has a lead mark in his face and this happened nearly three years ago.Fortunatly for us the parents removed the child shortly after and things eased I just hope the parents of this child are ok and coping as I am not un used to having a bit of a rouge child myself as most of you may know by now!!

alis378alis378
Hi Chez
Fortunately I've not had this happen to any of my children at such a young age. If it were me though, I would have a chat with the parents about it. They might be really shocked at what their lad has been doing and talk to him about the rights and wrongs of behaviour with his peers. I would also have another chat with the nursery as it seems they are not doing enough to keep any eye on the situation.
Hope you get it sorted soon
Alison
x

chezchez

littlelady said:
have you tried talking to the boys parents?
hope your daughter is ok Sad Face poor little lass
I have spoke to his parents and the teachers say they have to but the way it came across when i spoke to them it was as if there son was the perfect little boy and that it was just my daughter playing on it. It is more upsetting because my daughter had open heart surgery last year and she was really proud of going to nursery after but now she is getting bullied. Sad Face

bunnigirlbunnigirl
ahh bless her i hope u manage to get everything sorted soon babe
xxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews