Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

8 babies!!!!!!!!

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 8 years 10 months ago
OMG I couldn't cope

And imagine being told you were having seven (which is bad enough) and finding number 8 Shocked

They poor women must have been HUGE!! For 9 weeks early they were all good weights.

And apparently she is keen to breastfeed them all when they come out the incubators, she will be at it all day and night!!!!

Hope they continue to do well.

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
I was just watching the news and hearing about this... HOLY MOLY!! Shocked and the fact that she would even consider trying to breastfeed them all is amazing!!! I wish this family all the luck and support, they will need it, 8 infants!!!!

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
It's amazing isn't it! It is absolutely phenominal what the female body is capable of doing Clapping . I mean sustaining 8 babies for almost 7mths is almost unbelievable Shocked . I really hope they all survive (if so, they will make history!) and wish this family all the luck in the world, as tammy said they are going to need it with 8 babies to look after at once. I will be surprised if their mother manages to breastfeed them all herself, but you can't fault her optimistic enthusiasm. I just hope she doesn't have any like Jake or she will literally be feeding around the clock 24/7! LOL.

flaminjoflaminjo
yup! i heard about it in the news yesterday! i was shocked to hear this...at these difficlt times, i hope everything is fine for her

SAHMSAHM
We were just talking about this last night I couldn't imagine 8 babies crying at one time Shocked Amazing! Love

Bless her for trying to BF, I could imagine it will take quite alot of time to feed 8 babies

I hope mom and babies are doing well.
Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby

GTTkelGTTkel
The first thing I said to Steve was "How would you EVER leave the house?" I mean seriously it would be a military operation and how many hands would you need in order to manage all 8 of them? Does she sleep? Scared

SummerSummer
omg! I can't even imagine that!!! I think she won't have years of non sleep nights!! Blink

ElinElin
I have started to give Jack formula milk bc i did not produce enough milk for him. How is she going to do it for 8????

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews