Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

LOST SERIES 5- yaaayyyyy!!!!!!!!!

WelshMumWelshMum
posted 9 years 5 months ago
Roll on Sunday night! Can't believe there's only 2 series to go Sad

SummerSummer
Wooo hooooo! Clapping They should finish with it soon! then I wouldn't suffer anymore!! W00t!

WelshMumWelshMum
Do you watch it then or are you fed up of it? Unsure

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
I really enjoyed it to start with but then we had Jake and didn't get a chance to sit doen and watch it every week. I ended up soooo confused i gave up in the end. We never seemed to get any answers at all, just more and more confusion? Anyway - glad you guys are guys are enjoying it. I may go and buy the last series on dvd and see if i can catch up at some point? LOL Xx

WelshMumWelshMum
I dind't start watching it properly myself until end of series 2 but Jer already had S1 on DVD so I caught up quickly, then watched rest of S2 before S3 started. It is quite confusing in parts but I think that adds to the addiction of it!

SummerSummer
to be honest it's one of the series that has drawn my attention cause I think what they've done recently are not good at all. I've watched all lost episodes but it annoys me when i don't see the end or don't knoe why things are going on that way... W00t!

WelshMumWelshMum
It is a bit nuts isn't it?!! I don't think even die-hard fans who think they know everything about it know what's going on either!

SummerSummer
to be honest... I never know what's going on.... Shrug

SummerSummer
posted 9 years 3 months ago
Has anyone watched the last episodes??

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews