Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

just popping in

number2cominnumber2comin
posted 8 years 10 months ago
hello, Wave
i have not been here i know. i so much wholehearted thant everyone for the support in our loss of our sweet baby boy, Jake 3 1/2 weeks ago.Thinmgs have been very hard here. being mommy to Kelsey is taking more and more energy. that i love Love
my younger siister has made Jeff and and incredible offer. to be a surrogate and carry our baby to term for us since i am unable to carry. we are thinking on that one. she is amazing to offer this. of course it would be our fully genetic child... just "housed" in her until birth. it would give us the second living child we want. and my sister said she would feel like she would be doing something more for us especially since we have paid a lot of her way thru med school.
anyway, its down the way we need to think on it.
and Kel is still a baby too. Baby Love
Lacey

shortie2shortie2
Thats nice of your sister doing that. I hope you say yes as i would love to see you making a new topic on here saying your gonna be a mother again....

I cant believe that its been 3 and a half weeks. Crying Hope your dealing with everyday as it comes (sometimes i may say a sentence and i hope its not came out the wrong way for you take offence.) and hope everyday is getting easier to deal with.

wendy xx

Hug

kristagkristag
Glad to see you back hun Wave Pleased to hear that you have such a wonderful opportunity to have another baby despite the terrible ordeal you have been through. I so hope it all works out for you and things are getting easier day by day Hug Hug

WelshMumWelshMum
Nice to see you back here Hug A lovely offer from your sister, fingers crossed for you if you decide to go ahead. Love and hugs to you all.

Lou x

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Aww hun, I am so glad you found time to pop back on. I think the offer your sister has made is an amazing offer. You obviously mean the world to her for her to offer such a thing! Love I'm glad you are still enjoying being Kelsey's mummy, and it is good to hear you are taking things one step at a time. Sounds like you aren't rushing into accepting your sisters offer, which i think is a good thing - Carry on enjoing your beautiful little baby girl, and maybe one day when you are ready your fabulous sister maybe able to help her have another brother or sister! Good luck hun, I hope we will see you on here again soon Hug Xx

WolfblassWolfblass
Wow hunni, what an amazing offer your sister has made! Love

Huge hugs to you and yours, i cannot begin to understand how difficult things may of been for you all!

Much Love, Becs xx

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 8 years 9 months ago
Gosh that all really did happen fast... your sister is 2 weeks into the pregnancy already! how'd your dr do that? he's amazing Thumbs Up

kristagkristag
posted 8 years 9 months ago

hapydazy said:
Gosh that all really did happen fast... your sister is 2 weeks into the pregnancy already! how'd your dr do that? he's amazing Thumbs Up

Have I missed something?

nooranoora
posted 2 months 1 week ago
Your sis has a very kind heart! I'm so happy for you dear! I hope you're doing great. We were also thinking about finding sm among our relatives/friends or through fb groups or forums. Eventually we decided we don’t want to involve people we know into our surrogacy. That's really great that couples, who choose this way gain success and everything goes smooth. Unfortunately I've read so many stories about fraudsters who pretended to be sm. That's why we decided to choose kinda easier way and to find clinic which will take all arrangements on itself. Maybe it would be cheaper to find sm and do all stuff by your own, but we decided not to risk. We've gone through a lot during past 8 years. I didn't want to suffer again and to be stressed again. Anyway I'm really happy for everyone who had finally taken this step into surrogacy because after everything we've gone through we deserve to be happy parents!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews