Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

yet another 90's comback..

ellee1984ellee1984
posted 9 years 10 months ago
this time its the turn of beverly hills 90210 or now they are calling it 90210..

anyone watch the original and/or plan on watching the modern day version?

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
I was a die hard fan of 90210 (probably never missed one episode for atleast the first 3 seasons LOL), the first time around, doubt that I will be this time though.

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Hmmm this thought of thing annoys me a bit tbh. I watched the original too and liked it. But why do they have to keep bringing the same things back over and over? Can't they think of something new to do? the tv license costs enough! We have sky but all it seems to be at the moment is repeats of old programmes? Shrug Or another series of something that had been done to death like big bro. I want something new and exciting to watch!..... Listen to me on my soap box! Embarassed LOL

ellee1984ellee1984
i never watched the original i think cos i was too young my parents could still have control over what i watched.. but i did cos nothing else was on watch a programme they did on e4 comparing the new to the old and apparently some of the old characters are going to be in the new series!

ElementaryElementary
No didn't watch the old and no won't be watching the new either

WelshMumWelshMum
I used to watch the old one but doubt I'll be interested in the new one- can't wait to see new series of Lost tho!

Lou x

AlexAlex Moderator
I wacthed it in the begining but soon gave up on it. Jason Priestly!! I used to think he was cute and the guy who played Dylan Love

Dont know if I will be watching it, maybe if nothing else is on

WelshMumWelshMum

Alex said:
I wacthed it in the begining but soon gave up on it. Jason Priestly!! I used to think he was cute and the guy who played Dylan Love

Was that Luke Perry?

AlexAlex Moderator

WelshMum said:

Alex said:

Was that Luke Perry?

thats it. I couldnt remember his name!!!

samtiffsamtiff
I watched it and it was as rubbish as it used to be..... so I lapped it up. Total escapism. It is exactly what I was like when I was at school........! Ha ha....
The characters are meant to be 15/16 and they act like they are 30, so no change there. They are all lovely looking and tanned with no acne. It really was nice to be brainless for a bit. So I am going to watch it as I don't watch much TV and I like to have one bit of lazy entertainment a week to chill out to.
Lets face it I live in Bristol and our alternative is Skins! Which is depressing. It is apparently very good but having been a PC in the city I don't need to be reminded of the way people really behave. Live it and you don't want to watch it.

SAHMSAHM
I never watched the first round, we have already had a seasons worth of shows here and it is a big hit so they have brought it back..

Not for me though...I don't watch the new one either

SummerSummer
I watched the first and i was a fan that time, but now... I'm curious about it but I don't think I will...

candgsmumcandgsmum
I never watched it and doubt I'll watch the new one. I think maybe I was a bit too young to watch it or it was on Sky and we never had that. I was never allowed to watch soaps as a kid! I think my brothers and me was the only kids that was born in the 80's that didn't watch Home and Away or Neighbours!

AlexAlex Moderator
Who watched it then?

I recorded it Embarassed And am watching it now Smile It's not to bad.

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Ooooops forgot all about it tbh! Embarassed

ellee1984ellee1984
i watched it cos there was nothing else on its alrite i guess as a time filler if nothing on but i like how the "15year olds" look alot older ha ha

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews