Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Made a HUGE mistake tonight

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 9 years 5 months ago
I stood on the scales between weigh ins and was disappointed. I lost 7lbs last week and felt I had had such a good week this week but according to my scales I have only lost 1lb Crying

So what else did I do?

Had a dairylee dunker a bag of cheese and onion crisps and a slice of bread with cheese Crying (and feeling so guilty for it)

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww hun. 1lb is still good. atleast its a loss. well done Thumbs Up

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Aww hun, I'm sure you already know this but it would be impossible (unless you didn't eat at all) to continue losing such a lot of weight in one week hun. 1lb is still great, so don't lose heart - a little at a time is the best way to guarantee it doesn't all creep back on again hun. Just think that is half a bag of sugar you have lost and that is just great! Thumbs Up Don't get too down hearted with your little wobble either hun, it happens to the best of us, you will get there! Hug Xx

AlexAlex Moderator
I did kind of hope for 2 or 3lbs Sad Guess I will find out the truth tomorrow night and my weigh in. And next week I am not going near my scales.

SamuelSamuel
It is a lot healthier to lose 1lbs a week, than 2 or more, not only that being healthy has nothing to do with what your scales say, it is body fat, muscle and tissue percentage.

orc30orc30
I agree with Samuel, losing one or two pounds a week is considered healthy. Any more than that is unhealthy. I'd settle for two pounds a month, I haven't lost anything since I got back from my bike ride at the end of August.
You're doing really well, just remember it isn't an instant thing and its not a race.

jo-jojo-jo
Hug You are doing so well Alex,i wont repeat what everyone else has said but i do agree with them ,it all takes time.We all have our bad days im a fantastic binge/emotional eater im sure if it were a sport i would be a champ!! Embarassed
Dont kick your self hun you are doing great! Hug

AlexAlex Moderator

Samuel said:
It is a lot healthier to lose 1lbs a week, than 2 or more, not only that being healthy has nothing to do with what your scales say, it is body fat, muscle and tissue percentage.

Once I get settled back on plan I usually use 1 and a half punds every week. I just felt I had been so good this week and stuck well to the plan (and been to the loo lots) that I must have still been loosing a lot of fluid Embarassed I just felt really guilty last night because I started to binge!!

Thanks guys for your words of wisdom. As I said this week I am going nowehre near my scales and will leave my weigh-ins to the club on a Tuesday night.

AlexAlex Moderator
I lost 1 1/2lbs tonight. SO feeling better. But no mid week weigh in this week

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Yay, well done Alex, that is great Thumbs Up It's great you managed to lose that amount of weight even though you had a midweek woble hun! Good luck for the next week hun! Xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews