Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

so tired

hipmommahipmomma
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
for those that dont know, im pretty unwell waiting for surgery. im so so tired, constantly in tears, i cant give my kids the attention that they want and behaviour is getting worse by the day. they are waking up at 5:30am, josh ripped his bedroom curtain down today so i said he wasnt haivng the telly on today. the result has been utter mayhem, fighting and destructive behaviour even more. my husband tells me not to do the housework and stuff cuz i need to rest, but he doesnt do it when he gets home either, so i dont know what he expects me to do. he does the dishwasher and thats it. Im fed up of hurting, not being able to eat, and being exhausted.

Rant over x

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
awwwwwwww hun massive (((((((((hugs)))))))) to you

really sorry yr feeling crap. have you talked to yr hubby bout the housework? if he wants you to rest (which you should be doing) hes going to have to lift a finger and help. can the kids help too ( im not sure of their ages sorry)

bunnigirlbunnigirl
ahh hun sorry u feeling bad
u need to tell ur hubby about if he not doing the hw ur gonna have to it might get him to see he needs to help more babe
hope u feeling better soon
thinking of u
xxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews