Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Does any one have.....

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 8 years 10 months ago
.... a good hangover cure????

Got a little carried away last night and had 2 shots of some type of espresso vodka and about 3 (goood!!) bloody marys... bad me!! Bad! my head and my stomach are not happy with the condition that I have put them in No

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Ummmm eggs hun. Raw Gag (apparently better) however if you are normal like me. Boiled, scrambled or any other way of eating them. They contain something called cysteine which apparently helps to fight the free radicals and make you feel better. Plus drink loads and loads of water (all though not too much in one go, more sipping all the time!) this is because alcohol dehydrates you and is one of the causes of a hangover. Hope that helps a tad hun? Hug Xx

AlexAlex Moderator
A good old fry up. Sausage, bacon eggs Thumbs Up and an irn bru ( but you wont have that) so just drink plenty

LucyLucy
nothing that will help you now, but lots of water b4 bed, about 2 pints

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
thanks girls... I've had lots of water and piece of Ren's homemade banana bread (when we went to pick up Aaralyn)... I'm feeling alot better now, just very tired!!

jo-jojo-jo
I hope you have recovered Tam. Hug

glowingsunglowingsun
Rest as much as you need to. Drink plenty of fluids and STAY AWAY FROM DAIRY FOODS FOR THE REST OF THE DAY! Allow nature to just do it's detoxing job.

milkymummilkymum
posted 8 years 4 months ago
A pint of milk. My hubbie was todl this one and we both swear by it know. Well I will once I start drinking again, I refuse to drink when pregnant or while Bfing especially when they are so young but once YS is sleeping through the night then I might endolge again and have a drink or 2. Ooh and it's a pint of full-fat milk don't know why but when Ihad skimmed milk once it never worked but full-fat does the job brilliantly

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews