Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

A plane crash in New York's Hudson River

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 8 years 11 months ago
I'm just watching it on the news (but had to turn it off, I don't want Aaralyn to be afraid to fly next time so I don't want her to see it)... It was a USair commercial flight, not sure what happened yet, possibly it flew into a flock of geese... that's not confirmed yet though... Hopefully all will have survived, no word on that yet either, that I've heard anyway...

AlexAlex Moderator
I have just seen this. OMg hope everyone is ok.

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
It seems like everything is going really smoothly for the rescue... I keep watching bits of it when I can.... I guess the engine went and the pilots landed best they could on the water as they weren't going to make it to a run way... I hope for the best too, it's looking good, but what a scare!!

AlexAlex Moderator
they are saying bird strikes and everyone seems to have been rescued

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Yeah I just saw this too. It was quite scary as my nephews are in the states at the moment but i wasn't sure where? Seems they are in LA. I bet it gave everybody on board one hell of a fright, but it seems the pilots did a great job. From the report i heard everybody survived! Thumbs Up I can't imagine what they must have gone through and what relatives and friends must have been thinking waiting for the flight! Sad Xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews