Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Slimming world!!!!!

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 9 years 1 month ago
Who else does this?

And what do you guys think of the new plan? I am loving it Thumbs Up

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
What is the new plan and how does it work then Alex? Enlighten me. I am thinking of joining myself? I'm not sure whether to or not? I have managed to lose around 2dress sizes since beginning of december myself. Don't know whether to keep at it my way or join a club. Really glad you are enjoying it though! Thumbs Up Xx

AlexAlex Moderator
allo the free food on a green day and all the free food on a red day are free on an easy day Thumbs Up However you can only have 1 healthy extra A choice and 1 healthy extra b choice Very Happy

I am usually a green day girl (love pasta and baked pots Thumbs Up )

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Sounds fab hun! Good luck with it. I am would also be more of a green day girl, pasta is one of my favourites. Especially with tomato sauce Thumbs Up Xx

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
i did this a few years ago. its so easy too. im agreen girl too Very Happy

am going to join again after payday this month. need to get this weight off.

staceybstaceyb
posted 9 years 2 weeks ago
- My blog
i joined last week and am on the extra easy. its sooooooooooo easy

WolfblassWolfblass
posted 8 years 11 months ago
Ooh that sounds pretty fabby!

I tended to use my b choice for bread at lunch or cereal and then i'd always ahve an hi-fi bar at night with a cuppa instead of a choccy bar. Very Happy

I cannot wait to start again Very Happy

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
the extra easy is plan is fab. ive lost 12 and a half pounds in 4wks Thumbs Up

WolfblassWolfblass
That's blummin fab Stace!

I could do with losing that just after baby! As have FIL's wedding to attend and want to feel a bit slimmer and buy something nice to wear! I mean everyone will be eyes on us to as we will have the new addition to the family! Razz

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews