Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Help Please - I think my partners waters may be leaking

sonicsonic
posted 8 years 11 months ago
Hi all,

I would like some advice please my partner is 40 weeks pregnant and has told me she felt like she was going to wet herself and found she had a wet patch in her underwear it was clear and sticky like a fluid. she has had the sticky mucus discharge from the cervix thining out.

is this her waters going or is it just the cervix thining out still ?


soupsoup
posted 8 years 10 months ago
sounds like the cervix thing

not too much longer though Thumbs Up

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
posted 8 years 10 months ago
Hi there, Congratulations! Thumbs Up I am Mandy, mummy to Lauren 3 and Jake almost 1. In answer to your question i agree with Soup, definitely sounds more like the cervix mucus plug. Waters are normally clear like very pale urine and not sticky. However if you are worried get a midwife to take a look. Good luk hun. Let us know the outcome! Xx

sonicsonic
posted 8 years 10 months ago
Thank you for all your replies.

I am sorry for not replying before hand but it turned out my partner was in the early stages of labour at the time i posted this thread.

She gave bith to a beautiful baby girl on 17/01/09 weighing 7lb 10 0z at 08:23 am.

Thank you all

Carl

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
posted 8 years 10 months ago
Aww, that's is lovely hun, congratulations Clapping I bet you have been a little busy since that last post then! haha Glad to hear all went ok, what did you call your little bundle? Xx

sonicsonic
posted 8 years 10 months ago
thank you hun I have been so busy since my original post LOL and been trying to keep up with different training courses too LOL


we called her amelia may Smile

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
posted 8 years 10 months ago
Wow, you really have been busy, if you trying to go to training courses too. Must be shattered! LOL.
Amelia May is a lovely name. My DS would have been Amelia had he been a girl, it was my nan's name! Very Happy Congratulations again hun, feel free to post anything you may be unsure of. There are a lot of great advice givers on here! Hope to see you on and around again (when it has calmed down a tad for you) Good luck, hope it is all going great so far Xx

ElinElin
posted 8 years 10 months ago
Congratulations Thumbs Up

SAHMSAHM
posted 8 years 10 months ago
Congratulations!

Love the name Love

Hope baby and everyone is well Flower

WelshMumWelshMum
posted 8 years 10 months ago
Congratulations! I love the name- very pretty! Gemma was going to be Elisa but her dad kept saying Alicia Shrug

Is Amelia your first baby?

sonicsonic
posted 8 years 10 months ago

WelshMum said:
Congratulations! I love the name- very pretty! Gemma was going to be Elisa but her dad kept saying Alicia Shrug

Is Amelia your first baby?


thanks hun Smile amelia is my 3rd child but my partners 1st child Smile

sonicsonic
posted 8 years 10 months ago

SAHM said:
Congratulations!

Love the name Love

Hope baby and everyone is well Flower


Thank you we are all great thank you Smile

sonicsonic
posted 8 years 10 months ago

mum2popsnjak said:
Wow, you really have been busy, if you trying to go to training courses too. Must be shattered! LOL.
Amelia May is a lovely name. My DS would have been Amelia had he been a girl, it was my nan's name! Very Happy Congratulations again hun, feel free to post anything you may be unsure of. There are a lot of great advice givers on here! Hope to see you on and around again (when it has calmed down a tad for you) Good luck, hope it is all going great so far Xx


I dont feel tired at all and im doing 3 courses LOL she is a good baby though bless her Smile

I will be around mainly at night when I get 5 mins to myself Smile

WolfblassWolfblass
posted 8 years 10 months ago
Awwwww congratulations!

Absolutley love the name! xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search forums

Latest Reviews