Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Just bought 'my' pram.....

WelshMumWelshMum
posted 9 years 1 month ago
Not quite the one I wanted as Toys R Us are bumping prices up again but it's a Graco with all the gadgets so I'm happy...ish.

Just hope it's as soft as the one I had originally planned on getting, the "I Love My Bear" one (which was sooooooooooo sweet!)

Has anyone on here got 'Graco Quattro tour' travel system? If so, how did you find it? And most importantly, was the seat padding soft and not 'cold' material- sounds daft I know but that's what I wanted the "ILMB" one for.

Louise x

WolfblassWolfblass
Oooh Louise i am sooo jealous!

Think i am getting MINE next weekend Very Happy

The one you have opted for though does look lovely! How much had they put the I love my bear one up too?

kristagkristag
Isn't pram hunting fun! Mike and I looked around Mothercare and Toys'R'Us and must have collapsed every pram/pushchair in their - most of which we couldn't get to go up again! Their displays were ruined Embarassed

We went for an Urban Detour from Mothercare in the end. Pricy but we liked the 3 wheel system and also the attachable car seat just to the frame. I drive a SAAB convertible so I have very little boot space so it was vital to me that everything came off the frame and the wheels detached to get it in the car. I know, totally impractical car for a baby Cuckoo

Hope you get on well with your pram Hug

WelshMumWelshMum

Wolfblass said:
Oooh Louise i am sooo jealous!

Think i am getting MINE next weekend Very Happy

The one you have opted for though does look lovely! How much had they put the I love my bear one up too?

The I Love My Bear model has gone up to £249.99 from £242.32. Shrug

Thought it best to grab the 2nd choice in case they increased that 1 too!

The bear design and the toys that hang down from the car seat were lush but I suppose I can easily do my own thing with the toy idea- they were just attached with velcro so that's easy enough!

Having problems with delivery at the mo as can't arrange a time for them to deliver it and not sure if I can change delivery address- have contacted them about it so fingers crossed! Frustrated

Lou x

shortie2shortie2
welshmum -

funny you should say that..... am sure thats the one i want. cant wait to get it. although it'll stay at my mum and dads house until i need it. Clapping

WelshMumWelshMum

shortie2 said:
welshmum -

funny you should say that..... am sure thats the one i want. cant wait to get it. although it'll stay at my mum and dads house until i need it. Clapping

Make sure if you get it delivered that Night Freight don't deliver it! See my topic about the pram delivery... Sad

Lou x

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews