Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Home with Pukey!

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 8 years 11 months ago
That would be Aaralyn.... I thought we were going to escape her being sick this time but not a chance.... last weekend I had a 24 hour stomach bug and I was so happy that Aaralyn seemed to not be getting it, well whether it was from me or someone at school, she got it Sad She's actually acting almost fine in between pukes and the other end problem, as she calls "pee pee poo poo"

Hope you all are ringing in the new year in a healthy way!

orc30orc30
Haven't heard the other end problem called that before. My kids tend to call it runny tummy. Hope she gets better soon!

Healthy start to the New Year for me. Getting back into the gym now that I am almost completely relocated, and munching on carrot sticks as I type this. Looking forward to this evenings meal!

GTTkelGTTkel
Oh no poor little girly Sad Get better Aaralyn

Thanks guys, as usual, she's acting just fine but getting annoyed with the pee pee poo poo (she asked me once when she was really little and had bad diarea (sp?) why she was going pee pee from her bum LOL she just has called it that ever since)

Our friends Sonja and Jordyn are coming tonight Confused I've just left her a message warning her but we're all going to be really disapointed if we don't get to see them this weekend so hopefully she'll be feeling better tonight and we'll just have to have lots of anti bacterial stuff around to keep Jordyn and Sunny from getting it if they come!

orc30 said:
Haven't heard the other end problem called that before. My kids tend to call it runny tummy. Hope she gets better soon!

Healthy start to the New Year for me. Getting back into the gym now that I am almost completely relocated, and munching on carrot sticks as I type this. Looking forward to this evenings meal!

Forgot to tell you that I'm glad you're having a healthy start to the new year Owen! I hope your meal goes great tonight. I also hope that your move will prove to be the right thing for you, it sounds like you're feeling really good about things!! Thumbs Up

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Oh no, poor Aaralyn. I hope she is feeling better soon. It is awful being like that especially both ends! Fingers crossed it won't last too long and she will be back to norm! Xx

AlexAlex Moderator
Poor Aaralyn. Not a good thing to have, there are a few kids off in the nursery today with a flu virus or a tummy bug.

Joseph has only ever had 1 tummy bug and didnt know what to do with himself.

So far this year I have had a cold which went into my chest and ears, but I am feeling better now (touch wood) I am hoping by being back on my healthy eating plan 100% that my sytem feels better too and I wont pick up things as much.

Hope Aaralyn is better soon.xx

SamuelSamuel
Poor thing, both ends is always horrible.

It is horrible, I had it last week so I know what she's feeling, she's handling it way better than I did Rolling Eyes She's been free of it coming from both ends for a bit now so hopefully it was a short bug!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews