Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Next time you are reading

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 8 years 11 months ago
your child's report card, please think about the poor teacher who has spend HOURS writing them.

(Can you guess what time of the year it is for me??)

I have 40 kids in my classes, 20 each session. Thankfully I only have to write 28 (for all my 4 year olds who are going to school) but there is so much information to go into a nursery report. I also have to get a few done ASAP as they have to be sent to the translating office.

SamuelSamuel
I hate writing school reports, sometimes I tempted to just print out the same report for everyone and just put a different name on the top! I have to do one for my form of 19, then each one of my subject classes, not fun!

AlexAlex Moderator

Samuel said:
I hate writing school reports, sometimes I tempted to just print out the same report for everyone and just put a different name on the top! I have to do one for my form of 19, then each one of my subject classes, not fun!

One of the reasons I didn't want to be a secondary teacher!! Smile

SamuelSamuel
If I was a primary school teacher, I'd be in prison for murder by now! One five year old is enough!

tigger197613tigger197613
LOL i started as a dinner lady on tuesday at my daughters school and i have a class of 25 i have to look after LOL and 70 minutes is bad enough Shocked i really feel for you having to sit and write them all

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Aww, i don't envy you Alex. Good luck hun! Hug Xx

soupsoup
we will be getting ours soon

i will think of you Very Happy

SummerSummer
posted 8 years 10 months ago
I'll think of you because I entirely agree!! Teachers are just 1 for many students!!!

SAHMSAHM
posted 8 years 10 months ago
We just got ours yesterday, It takes a special person to be a teacher, bless ya Flower

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews