Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

tomorrow Jake will be laid to rest

number2cominnumber2comin
posted 8 years 11 months ago
the service for our Angelbaby Jake is tomorrow. Sad my heart just keeps getting heavier and heavier. Crying i want him in my arms...

soupsoup
rest in peace baby jake

boon to soon and too beautiful for earth xxx

GTTkelGTTkel
Thinking of you, take care xx

SeaThreePeeOSeaThreePeeO
Please know that your family are in my thoughts and prayers Hug

SAHMSAHM
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this hard time Halo

Rest in Peace little Jake

WelshMumWelshMum
My thoughts are with you all. Hug

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
I hope all went well at the service hun. You were in my thoughts all day. Hug Hug Hug
R.I.P Beautiful baby Jake. Halo Stay watching your fab family and help keep them strong! Xx

number2cominnumber2comin
thank you. Hug

this morning was very hard. i was going to speak... i had it all written out. except i could not utter one word. he was MY babyboy. i carried him for 24 1/2 weeks yet i could say nothing. i felt him the most the longest yet i could say nothing to honor my sweet babyboy. my baby sister got up and stood holding my little girl and read my "speech" my memorial to our son because i could not utter anything and my husband had to hold me. again i feel like a failed mommy. how could i not honor my babyboy today?
thank you for your prayers.

shortie2shortie2
Am really sorry to hear of your sad news.... Sad

My thoughts go to you and your family. For it may seem difficult at the moment i bet baby jake will already be smiling down at you. everyones here for you hunni....

For all you could not speak he would be so proud that atleast you made the effort to get up to say a few words.

big hugs love wendy xxxxx Hug Hug

WelshMumWelshMum
You are in no way a failure, and I'm sure everyone will understand how hard today was for you- Jake will know that you love him dearly.

Lots of love and hugs to you,

Louise x

mum2be-feb09mum2be-feb09
I think you are being as strong as you can at this sad time. no one would ever ever think that you are a faliure to your little boy! you have done one of the hardest things today that anyone could ever do. Hug I hope you will soon see that you are not a faliure. best wishies to you and your family. Love xxx

LucyLucy
Rest in peace little Jake, you are with the angels and they will look over you and your family.

I hope that all goes well for what will be a hard day for everyone and please know that my heart goes out to you and your family at what must be the hardest thing youve ever had to do.

Lacey you are strong you will get through this and you will never forget Jake he will always be in your heart.

You have your memories and thats whats important.

He may have only lived for a couple of days but they were important and he was here for a reason.

I wanted to pass on my condolences and I will be thinking of you

kristagkristag
You are not a failure at all. You are a brave lady who has had to cope with a terrible tragedy. I am sure he knows just how much you wanted to say those words and how much you love him. Sincere condolences to you and your family hun x

WolfblassWolfblass
posted 8 years 10 months ago
Sleep well baby Jake!! Hope playing with the Angels is fun! xxxx

You are coping so well hunni, i cannot think how much you must be hurting! HUGE HUGS AND LOVE FROM US XXXXXX

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews