Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

When are you kids back to school?

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 8 years 11 months ago
I am back tomorrow (incase you hadn't guessed) and so is Joseph but I know somw schools in Scotland are not back until either Tuesday or Wednesday.

So I am being nosey, when do your kids go back?

LucyLucy
tomorrow and cant come soon enough they are goung stir crazy now, Gemmas even laid all her stuff out for the morning

glowingsunglowingsun
tomorrow. and Candra just had her birthday party today. she's 7 now.

SeaThreePeeOSeaThreePeeO
Today! *does the funky chicken dance* da da da da da da!

SamuelSamuel
Mikey is back on the 13th, he should be back today but we can't get back home until next sunday.

soupsoup

SeaThreePeeO said:
Today! *does the funky chicken dance* da da da da da da!

W00t!

mine back tommorow

GTTkelGTTkel
Summer goes back tomorrow (tuesday) and wednesday morning Denis starts play group!!! Summer's swimming lessons started again today, but her ballet isn't until next week; and one of Denis' toddlers starts again this week but the other's not until next week. I'm just hoping I turn up with the right child, at the right place, on the right day LOL!!

orc30orc30
All three went back today.

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
I think the local schools here areback on Wednesday. We go back to preschool friday. It opens, wednesday but that isn't one of Lolly's sessions Rolling Eyes I am looking forward to a little normality tbh!

jo-jojo-jo
Over here the kids all go back on 27th January,all our swimming,karate etc start up again this thursday.Im kind of glad we will have a routine again.

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Aaralyn went back on Monday! Thank goodness, I had to finagle child care for her for the week she was off, it all worked out between Mike and Ren watching her as I certainly couldn't ask for time off work right off the bat... I did have Christmas day and New Year's day and the day after both off Very Happy

Hope all your kids who've gone back and getting back into it smoothly... bed time was a little rocky sunday night here and so was getting Aaralyn up Monday morning as she wanted to keep doing this Sleep Rolling Eyes

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews