Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

posted 9 years 2 months ago
I just wanted to come and say thank you for your thought prayers for our Angel Jake. I am heartbroken beyond any words. I can not yet take down my pregnancy ticker. He was born at 24 weeks 4 days and lived for 2 days like a miracle boy.
Thank you all again. We are done. We have our babygirl. We thank the Lord for her.

you have my thouhts and prayers Lacey you are a brave lady Hug

I can't even comprehend what you're all going through. So very sorry Hug Hug

You are so brave. I know that Jake will always be with you in your heart and head, and with time it will get easier. Your little girl will give you strength too. My thoughts are with you all.

Lots of love and hugs,

Louise x

I know you must feel as though the sky has fallen in on you, but take pride in the way you have dealt with things so far. You have already proven you are a very strong lady by getting through having a premature baby previously. Jake must have got his spirit and ability to fight from you both as you too are obviously a fighter and you will get through this tragedy. Little Jake is now a guardian Angel watching over you all. I really am so dreadfully sorry for your loss and hope you will continue to chat with us all on here when you feel ready. As was said before if you ever need to chat feel free to post when you feel ready or you are welcome pm me anytime. Hug Hug Hug I wish we could say something to help. Lots of hugs
Mandy and family Xx

You are a true inspiration your post was written with such strength and i am sure you are inconsolable and hurting more than i could ever imagine. I really hope the future brings amazing things for you and your family! Love

Becs xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews