Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Missing line...

samtiffsamtiff
posted 8 years 11 months ago
... from my tummy button. I am now 15 weeks and every book or article I read says that by now I will probably have noticed my 'linea nigra' but I have NOTHING! Confused
Is this normal or am I a wierdo?
I am a very very pale person in general (in fact in the summer I start off blue and go white in the sun) so I was wondering if other pasty pale people found the same. That there was no sign of the mystery line yet? Unsure
Not sure if it is a concern anyway... maybe I should be greatful not to have a line down my tummy! Very Happy

eamesy88eamesy88
- My blog
Heya im 20 weeks today and stil haven't got my line either

candgsmumcandgsmum
I never had one hun, in either of my pregnancies.

GTTkelGTTkel
I'm on my third pregnancy and I never got the line with either of my two before so I doubt I will now. My belly button never popped out either!

samtiffsamtiff
Thanks. Smile I feel much better now. It is silly the things you worry about isn't it? Cuckoo

eamesy88eamesy88
- My blog
Yea it is, just remember though everyone is different and that you know best because at stages throughout pregnancy, birth and after, other people will always try to give you too much advice thinking they are helping

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
I never had a line in either of my pregnancies either hun. My tummy popped out with my DD but not DS? I was smaller with him though. I think each and eery pregnancy is different hun so try not to worry. My two pregnancies couldn't have been further apart. They were both so different, but obviously as you can see from my signature they were both fine! Xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews