Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

bloating and sore breasts......

shortie2shortie2
posted 9 years 1 day ago
can anyone recommened anything that can stop me feeling bloated??

and

is there anything i can use that can help with sore breasts as there extremely sore at times.....the soreness is driving me Angry
crazy. how long does the sore breasts last for?? hope it aint the full length of the pregnancy, LOL

xx

soupsoup
posted 9 years 1 day ago
mine were sore for a long time

theres not much you can do - its just the hormones

as for the bloating try drinking more water

shortie2shortie2
posted 9 years 1 day ago
thanks hun. i just hate the pain coming from my breats. probably shouldnt say i hate pain as i'm gonna give birth natuarlly (touch wood that i dont need to get a c.section) LOL

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
posted 9 years 1 day ago
I also had sore boobs for quite a while hun. Infact it was the first symptom of pregnancy i got with my DD, even before i had done a pregnacy test! strangely they weren't quite so sensitive with my DS? Shrug I would say try one of those cool pads you can buy that you put in the fridge? It may help a little hun? Although you don't want it too cold. Oh and as for the bloating, i would try not to eat too many large meals. Just eat little and often and make sure you drink enough. Hopefully that will help a little? There isn't much medication wise that you can take during pregnancy and too be honest i was really paranoid with it and wouldn't take anything, not even paracetamol which is supposed to be safe during pregnancy. That is just me though hun, i am a bit over the top! Rolling Eyes LOL.
Good luck with the natural birth plans too, i will probably get shouted at for this but i really didn't think it was that bad, don't get me wrong, it hurt like hell but it was definitely bearable and i did 19hrs with very little pain relief. Make sure you get yourself a tens nearer the time, they are great Thumbs Up LOL Oh and i also had an emergency c-section with DD so i know how they both feel! Listen to me blabbing away, you have ages yet too for me to bore you to death! Whistling hahaha Xx

shortie2shortie2
posted 9 years 16 hours ago
your no blethering away mum2popsnjak LOL. the more info etc the better or share stories etc always helps other folk if you ken what i mean. will try they pads....

thanks for the tips ladies..... Clapping

Wave

candgsmumcandgsmum
posted 9 years 13 hours ago
My boobs didn't really get too sore in my first pregnancy, but in the second they hurt loads!!!

I would also recommend a TENs, I had a homebirth with me second so pain releif is minimal (the standing joke is my gas and air turned up after the baby LOL) and I managed to get through the contractions right until pushing with just the tens Thumbs Up

As for bloating, drink water as Soup suggested Smile

lindypopslindypops
posted 8 years 11 months ago
My boobs are killing me and have been isnce I found out at 4 weeks - am now 6+4. When I roll over onto my front in my sleep, I wake myself up. Hubby is excited that they are growing but I can honestly say I've never felt more unsexy Sad

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews