Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

In the mood for food

GTTkelGTTkel
posted 9 years 10 months ago
It's so cold and miserable out there so I'm tucked up in the warm cooking lots of yummies for later. I've got chicken roasting in the oven which we will be having with roast potatoes, roast parsnips, roast onion, carrot, sprouts, saige and onion stuffing, herb sausage meat stuffing, bacon rolls, gravy and whatever else I come across in the mean time. Plus I've just made some muffins and the first batch are in the oven, but I still have mixture left over for another load. We are going to be so full tonight, I love food!!! Very Happy

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Oh my god that sounds so yummy Yes I hope that was an invite for us all to be round at yours for tea tonight kelly? LOL. I could really do with a roast chicken dinner. Mmmmmmm Xx

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator

mum2popsnjak said:
Oh my god that sounds so yummy Yes I hope that was an invite for us all to be round at yours for tea tonight kelly? LOL. I could really do with a roast chicken dinner. Mmmmmmm Xx

I was hoping that was an invite too!!!! Sounds so yummy and now you've made me hungry!!!

HayleyHayley
OH WOW i wanna come too Thumbs Up

candgsmumcandgsmum
Ok so that TOTALLY puts my Pizza hut take out to shame Embarassed

Have a fantastic dinner hun, it sounds sooo yummy Thumbs Up

GTTkelGTTkel
Ok so as well as the roast dinner I ate 5 muffins Embarassed

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
LOL, good for you girl. I bet you were stuffed after all that eh! haha. No point cooking if you aren't going to enjoy eating though hun, glad you enjoyed them Thumbs Up xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews