Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Anyone ever had the unfortunate pleasure of having vertigo?

HayleyHayley
posted 9 years 9 months ago
coz i have had it for 5 and a half wks now, 3 trips to the docs for diff pills, finally found pills that work n its defo eased off a bit but oh man was i sick Upset i couldnt get out of bed without feelin like i was gonna fall over! Upset j had to look after me n kids!

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Aww hun, i've never had it, but that sounds awful. You poor thing. Glad you have found something that is helping you hun. Will it just go away or is it something you are going to have to learn to live with? Hug Xx

HayleyHayley
it can sort itself out but can take mths, in extreme causes it involves head exercises done by physian xx

thanks hun xxx

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Aww hun, i hope it doesn't come to that for you. Hopefully you will just wake up one morning and find yourself feeling better! Hug Xx

candgsmumcandgsmum
Is that something caused my an imbalance in your inner ear?

I hope it clears up quickly for you and you are better soon x

HayleyHayley

candgsmum said:
Is that something caused my an imbalance in your inner ear?

I hope it clears up quickly for you and you are better soon x

it is hun, im feelin better already, which is good, just hope it dont come back xxx

HayleyHayley

mum2popsnjak said:
Aww hun, i hope it doesn't come to that for you. Hopefully you will just wake up one morning and find yourself feeling better! Hug Xx

thanks hunni, im startin to feel better, i havent needed tabs in 2 days! xxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews