Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Am a little nerves about.

number2cominnumber2comin
posted 1 decade 10 months ago
Oh bless your heart hunny! Kiss I know you must be aching (literally) for baby Jack to make his appearance. Apparently he is pretty extra comfy! Cool Smile I will be saying lots of prayers he comes ASAP!!! Very happy
Lacey

PrenyaSMPrenyaSM
I'm glad you didn't find it too bad. Hopefully you'll be in labour before Tuesday!

Good luck, and try and take it easy! Very happy

shortie2shortie2
och come on baby jack we wanna see you now.....we're all getting impatient now hehe

hope he comes soon

big hugs to help him Kiss Kiss

ElinElin
This morning i did have alot of yellow discharge so i did call the MW and she told me to call the hosp. They did ask tuns of questions. The woman on the phone told me to drink much ice cold water and call back in 30mins. I went to the loo again and i did have more discharge and it was a little brown this time. Now i just have to wait for the 30mins to go and see what they say. But i hope it is time Very happy

ElinElin
Ok i did talk to them again and they just did say it was normal after the sweep. But if it dont stop i was going to call them again.

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
oooh good luck hun Flower , I hope things kick off soon. Maybe baby Jack will be here by the end of the day or tommorow? Kiss Xx

RichRich Moderator
We think the discharge was the mucus plug, Jack is in no rush to come out, and who can blame him with the weather so cold Smile

Still, if nothing happens by Friday they are inducing so I guess we'll see the little fella sometime in the next 7 days.

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Well fingers crossed it will all kick of before friday if Elin has lost her plug that is a really good sign Very happy Either way you won't have long to wait now guys Kiss Xx

shortie2shortie2
keeping my fingers crossed and hope they dont have to induce and he comes out within the next 48hours......

have you's tried eating spicy food etc see if that may help?

Flower Kiss

HayleyHayley
aww bless defo a xmas baby then Love

ElinElin
I have to say that Jack is a lazy bum Very happy I think it is going to be on friday wen they break my water.

candgsmumcandgsmum
It does sound like your mucus plug hun, I lost mine over a period of weeks with George Wink

I'm sure things will get going if it gets to Friday and they break your waters Smile I've a feeling he won't stick in there for long once he's got no water keeping him warm Smile

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews