Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

How long before symptoms?

emmaluemmalu
posted 9 years 1 day ago
Hi there

I'm new here too and this is my first month of trying.

I'm in a bit of a unique situation, since my husband doesn't know that I'm TTC. We discussed babies on honeymoon and he said he wanted them straight away. However, he also said that the stress of 'trying' would probably stop him from performing, so I told him I just wouldn't let him know.

Anyway, did the ovulation test a few days ago and I was having an 'LH surge'. We've since done the deed and I kep thinking I can feel things going on in there. Feels like period pain and a sort of churning.

Is there any way this could mean something? Do you feel any different immediately after becoming preggers?

E xx

mary_1989mary_1989
posted 9 years 1 day ago
- My blog
hi some women say they do but i never have i would say at least three weeks before you will get symptoms although that is very early spme women dont get symptoms for a lot longer. I would watch out for tiredness as that was the first thing i noticed and also being hungry a lot. good luck hope this helps

sammie32sammie32
posted 9 years 21 hours ago
Hi im new here too i am a mother of 4 from my previous marrige and me and my new partner are trying for a baby, i cane off the conseptive injection 18 months ago, i have never had regular periods if my calculations are right im 10 days late keep needing loo breasts a bit sore and tired the only thing is if i get a test i no i will come on the next day always happens,anyone got any advise please Smile

emmaluemmalu
posted 8 years 11 months ago
With irregular periods, I've always read that you should time your cycle, then go by the dat of teh shortest on as to when you might be ovulating. I've bought those ovulation sticks. They's expensive (about £2 each) but they keep me occupied!

Good luck!

HayleyHayley
posted 8 years 11 months ago
Im sure when i concieved i got a pulling pain.. Confused

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews