Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Had 2nd scan on Wednesday!

WelshMumWelshMum
posted 9 years 10 months ago
We had 2nd scan this Wednesday just gone- baby doing well and very active! I had to keep changing position so they could finish the measurements!! Baby's legs were too close together to find out if we are having a lad or lass so still none the wiser! Very Happy

AlexAlex Moderator
Sounds like it went well (even though baby want to keep its sex a secret!!)

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Awww, you have a bashful one Embarassed wanting to keep it's knees together! LOL.

So glad all is going well hun Thumbs Up Xx

WolfblassWolfblass
Glad all is well hun!!!! Cheeky monkey being awkward.... he he

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Aaralyn was the same way hun!!

Çongrats on a healthy 2nd scan!! Clapping

eamesy88eamesy88
- My blog
Glad all went well, who is next on jp for their scan, mine is 23rd dec is anyone due one before?

blessedblessed
Mine is on 19th december! I'm so excited!! I do want to find out if it's a pink or blue bump and will let you know, if they can tell. Baby's been moving loads the past 3 days - it really likes it when i'm lying on the sofa which has happened a lot as I'm so poorly!!!! Sad

only 9 days!!!
xx

kristagkristag
Glad it all went well for you hun Thumbs Up Isn't it lovely to see them so active!

WelshMumWelshMum
I asked the sonographer about the baby's gender and both her and the other lady who was writing down the details were trying as much as they could to see and the one did mouth to the other "Do you think it's a boy?" but obviousy didn't want to confirm as wasn't completely clear. Still not assuming it's a boy but kind of 70/30!

ElinElin
The MW that did my scan did say that if it is a girl come down to me and say bc i know that this is a boy, i can't have wrong.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews