Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

HELLO EVERY ONE

donnanbumpdonnanbump
posted 9 years 7 months ago
Wave Hi all i thought i'd say hi, i'm new here and hope to get to know you all, i am donna and i am expecting my 3rd son by c section in febuary, my pregnancy is full of problems but i am enjoying it all the same.

candgsmumcandgsmum
Welcome Wave

Hope everything goes smoothly for your c-section Smile

donnanbumpdonnanbump
Thankyou, your children are the same age as my 2 they look so cute, my 2 are little monsters Crying

AlexAlex Moderator
Wave welcome to JP

Im Alex and mummy ot Joseph. I am sure you will make lots of firends on here,

candgsmumcandgsmum
LOL they're not cute all the time I can assure you Frustrated

ElinElin
Hey and welcome to JP Wave

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Congratulations on your pregnancy hun and welcome to JP Wave . I hope you enjoy it here. I'm mandy, mum to Lauren 3 in Jan and Jake 10mths Xx

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Welcome to JP Donna Wave Congratulations on your pregnancy and I hope it gets easier. I'm Tammy, mom to Aaralyn who was a February baby almost 6 years ago. That's a great month to be born, very artistic, creative and smart babies are born in February Wink I had complications toward the end of my pregnancy so I had an emergency c-section at 34 weeks. Let's hope it's smooth sailing for your pregnancy from here through out the rest Smile

candgsmumcandgsmum

hapydazy said:
Welcome to JP Donna Wave Congratulations on your pregnancy and I hope it gets easier. I'm Tammy, mom to Aaralyn who was a February baby almost 6 years ago. That's a great month to be born, very artistic, creative and smart babies are born in February Wink I had complications toward the end of my pregnancy so I had an emergency c-section at 34 weeks. Let's hope it's smooth sailing for your pregnancy from here through out the rest Smile

I agree hun Very Happy Charlotte was a February baby

donnanbumpdonnanbump
Thankyou everyone i already feel at home here Very Happy
my other 2 children are karlum who is 4 and jack is 2, jack was born at 26 weeks and karlum 27 weeks so will see how far i get, is o hope i can make it to febuary

WolfblassWolfblass
Hiya Hun!

I'v enot been on here for a littlw hile and have really missed this place! Crying

I'm Becs, 26 and mumy to Georgia-mae who is 5 in Jan, we are expecting bump no.2 on March 15th (a boy yaaaay).

Look forard to chatting Clapping

WelshMumWelshMum
Hi there, I am Louise, 32, engaged to Jezz, 34- Mum to James, 11, and Gemma, 5, and pregnant with Baby 3 who is due on 24th April. Both James and Gem were born by C-Section but for 'non-recurring' issues- going to see consultant at 36 weeks to discuss mode of delivery but it'll still be up in the air 'til D-Day so am keeping an open mind Unsure

Nice to meet you Hug

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews