Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Austin is sick agian

SAHMSAHM
posted 9 years 7 months ago
Austin was up all last night sick, throwing up and running a low grade fever.

He was just out of school 2 weeks ago for strep[2 days] and then last week one day for throwing up and fever....and this agian.

My boys are never sick like this, not sure what to do?? They will not give anyhting for a virus.

Anyone ever tried the airborne or simuliar products for keeping kids well?

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Oh no hun. I know what it's like, mine haven't been well for 2mths on and off and it is really starting to get to me. They aren't usually sickly kids but there seems to be bug after bug around Shrug

I don't know of the product you are mentioning but i bought an orange flavour tonic the other day for mine. It is basically a vitamin and mineral liquid that helps to build them back up again so they don't catch the next thing going around.. . or thats the idea anyway? No idea if it will work but it is worth a go at the moment

I really hope Austin gets better soon hun Hug Xx

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator

SAHM said:
Austin was up all last night sick, throwing up and running a low grade fever.

He was just out of school 2 weeks ago for strep[2 days] and then last week one day for throwing up and fever....and this agian.

My boys are never sick like this, not sure what to do?? They will not give anyhting for a virus.

Anyone ever tried the airborne or simuliar products for keeping kids well?

I swear by airborne for myself but it doesn't seem to help much to keep Aaralyn from getting sick. I always take it as soon as she shows signs of getting sick and it really does work. You have to take it before you start to feel like you're getting sick thought, that's the key I think!

I hope Austin feels better quick and stays healthy, I can so relate to what you're going through with him right now Hug

candgsmumcandgsmum
I hope Austin feels better soon x

AlexAlex Moderator

SAHM said:
and then last week one day for throwing up and fever....and this agian.

If he was only off for one day with being sick, he has probably gone back to school to early and caught the same bug again (because his immune system was low) It is a good idea, and many schools over here (in Scotland anyway) insist that a child is kept off for 48hours after they have stopped being sick.

Hope he is better soon.xx

SAHMSAHM

Alex said:

SAHM said:

If he was only off for one day with being sick, he has probably gone back to school to early and caught the same bug again (because his immune system was low) It is a good idea, and many schools over here (in Scotland anyway) insist that a child is kept off for 48hours after they have stopped being sick.

Yeah it was on a monday he had been sick that saturday, thought he was better but I guess not Shrug

AlexAlex Moderator

SAHM said:

Alex said:

SAHM said:

Yeah it was on a monday he had been sick that saturday, thought he was better but I guess not Shrug

Poor wee mite.x

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews