Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Dating scan images - YAY!

samtiffsamtiff
posted 1 decade 1 year ago
Hey I had my dating scan last night and up till then I was still not convinced there was anyone in there - being ever the pesimist. But turns out there is!

Very happy
My dates are wrong too so I need to change my ticker. I am one week out but at least I have a due date to add to the due date list now.

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Aww, congratulations hun. That is great news. I think we all feel a little bit like you did at first, i know i thought i was imagining it all at the dating scans with both my two and they wouldn't find anything. I even had a thought that the baby wasn't there anymore at my 20wk scan with my DD? Wink Gawd knows how, i was already feeling the baby move and had a big belly! lol. They are great scan pics though hun. Really clear Xx

candgsmumcandgsmum
Aw lovely hun congratulations x

ElinElin
Aww. I remember wen i did get my pics of the littel one Very happy It is a good feeling. Some times i dont feel pregnant today but then he start to kick again Very happy

SAHMSAHM
awww so sweet, it is a really good scan pic, nice shot of the little one.

Now I am getting broody Love

MummyBMummyB
Awww congrats hun, what great pics. Think it goes through everyones mind that they won't find anything on scan lol. Very happy

AlexAlex Moderator
Congratulations Baby

hapydazyhapydazy
Congrats! Very happy

WelshMumWelshMum
Congratulations Kiss

laineyklaineyk
posted 1 decade 11 months ago
Your Pics are fantastic! Congratulations

kristagkristag
Awww...cute Very happy Well done hun x

HayleyHayley
wow thats so clear

shortie2shortie2
yeah! congrats to you Very happy

number2cominnumber2comin
Very happy yay! congrats! beautiful baby you got in there!!!!!!!!!! Very happy Very happy

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews