Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Well tomorrow is the day!

mkbabymkbaby
posted 9 years 10 months ago
I have made it to my dating scan for the first time ever. I have to say I am absolutely terrified. My biggest fear is that I will go in there and the little heart beat that was pounding away 2 weeks ago will have given up. I know I have no reason to worry at the moment, but I feel like I should be preparing myself for bad news as thats what I'm used to at this stage.

I feel stupid for only posting my negative thoughts but I can't keep it to myself. I'm scared that I will be letting down my other half again and I don't know if I could take bad news again.

Of course I will let you all know how it goes. Hope everyone else is doing well!

Love Fi and bump xxx

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Good luck with your scan, I hope it all goes well and you have a great result!

SAHMSAHM
Good luck with ur scan I pray that all goes well with you and "bump" Love

ElinElin
Good luck and hope everything is ok.

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
I have a feeling you will get the good news you crave this time hun. I also just wanted to add that whatever the outcome, you will NOT have let anyone down! Good luck hun, will look forward to hearing your good news Hug Hug Hug Xx

AlexAlex Moderator
Good luck with the scan.

mkbabymkbaby
I am so pleased. All is well and they put my due date forward a couple of days so I am exactly 12 weeks today. Baby was being awkward (like its daddy already) didn't want to look the right way and didn't want to be measured. SOnographer kept poking ti and it kept flipping its arms as if to say leave me alone LOL.

So happy. Sorry for yesterdays moan. Think the nerves got the better of me. Hope everyone else is well xxxx

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Woohooo Clapping That's fantastic news hun. I really hope things continue according to plan, i'm sure they will, and before you know it you will have your little bundle in your arms. Keep us informed how you are getting on in your pregnancy and don't worry about asking any questions you may have! Hug Xx

kristagkristag
Great news hun Clapping Clapping Hope you can relax a bit now Hug

mkbabymkbaby
Thanks guys. Here is a pic of my awkward little bub. Not as clear as the actual pic but it wouldn't upload any better

MummyBMummyB
Wow he/she is akward, im sure your next scan will be better. Congrats again though. Clapping

candgsmumcandgsmum
I remember charlotte laid on her head on the dating scan. I had to go and drink more water to see if she'd pop up more LOL.

Glad the scan went well Smile

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews