Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Im getting sick of this

tigger197613tigger197613
posted 1 decade 1 year ago
how old is jami? my eldest was pinned and beaten by 4 kids he was 12 and they were 13 but the were all arrested and 2 cautioned and 2 charged with assault he was badly bruised from it and is now very warey of everyone but is slowly getting better

big Kiss for jami

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
omfg hun. im so sorry. yr poor boy Sad Face Sad Face

jami is 12 too

NetsHNetsH
- My blog
I hope the bullying stops for Jami! Kiss

I can't believe the school are trying to explain away obvious bullying! It's a serious issue not a joke! A few years ago a little boy of about 13 or 14 from a school near me took an overdose and died after being bullied, and the school set up a rigorous anti bullying campaign and action team within the school. But to be fair it shouldn't take a childs death for schools to take bullying seriously. The first signs of bullying should be taken seriously and people who work in schools should realise that Bullies aren't going to just own up to what they've done, they are going to make excuses, so they need to take any claims seriously and not pass them off as an accident.

shortie2shortie2
am sorry to hear whats been happening.

Its always the hard working, well mannered/behaved kids that always get bullied and it aint right. I had been bullied when i was in primary school dont thinking i was bullied in high school.

at the high school i attended the kids that were non behaviours (i mean always in trouble etc) and kids that never turned up had a book. at the end of every lesson they had to get the teacher to sign it. if they had turned up to class then it would be signed and if the kid had a book for behaviour the teacher would sign it for that class plus a comment either did behave or didnt etc. couldnt tell you if it worked or not cos i left high school 6 and a half year ago. i was more intreseted in getting good grades etc

hope everything gets better Kiss

soupsoup
keep fighting for her, you are doing great at not letting it get brushed aside

bullying can really effect people well into their adult lifes so you are right to be so protective at this delicate age Kiss

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews