Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

A bit of advice!

wannabemumwannabemum
posted 9 years 2 weeks ago
- My blog
A week ago i came on a period and was on for five days and today i have really bad stomach pains, a bad back ache and some discharge. I haven't had sex with my partner since my period so i can't be pregnant but am not sure what it is. I was wondering if anyone could help me?

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Could be that you're ovulating early in your cycle this month... I sometimes start ovulating almost right after my period ends and I get very bad cramping in my ovaries and a clearish discharge...

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Could be ovulation, i always know when i am ovulating as i get a cramping feeling (almost like i am going to come on) it only lasts a day or two at most though.

May be nothing to do with your cycle hun. Could you have a bit of a bug? Xx

Bounty2009Bounty2009
posted 8 years 11 months ago
If this is an issue that is worrying you my advice is to go see the doctor; if there's nothing wrong then you will get peace of mind and if there is a problem you are in the best position to take steps towards a solution. If you want some more reassurance/information on issues like this I can recommend the ( Moderated... ) as it has loads of useful and helpful stuff.

Bounty2009Bounty2009
posted 8 years 11 months ago
If this is an issue that is worrying you my advice is to go see the doctor; if there's nothing wrong then you will get peace of mind and if there is a problem you are in the best position to take steps towards a solution. If you want some more reassurance/information on issues like this I can recommend the ( REMOVED - DO NOT PROMOTE OTHER WEB SITES WITHOUT PERMISSION ) as it has loads of useful and helpful stuff.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews