Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Our anniversary

GTTkelGTTkel
posted 9 years 2 weeks ago
Well today is our 9 year anniversary of being together and our 4 year anniversary of being married (yep we got hitched on our 5 year anniversary). We agreed not to do a big present/ card fussy thing as we'd rather save the money, but we're having a take away later. But when I got back at lunch time Steve had popped home and got me a little surprise which meant alot. When I was a little girl my nan gave me a St.Christopher and a while back my chain got broken, so I came home to find he'd bought me a new chain to put it on Love

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
That was really sweet of DH, what a nice surprise! Love

From the sounds of it you guys are going to be having a very nice anniversary in more ways than one Naughty

I hope you guys have a lovely day and night Wink and a life time of happiness together for many years to come Love Happy Anniversary! Flower

samtiffsamtiff
Glad to hear of his thoughtful gesture. I hope you are feeling a bit more upbeat and less completely knackered now too.
Have a nice anniversary.

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Aww, hoe thoughtful of him. That must have meant a lot for you! Happy

I hope you have a great Anniversary hun. Enjoy your takeaway and being spoilt Thumbs Up Xx

eamesy88eamesy88
- My blog
Happy anniversary to you both Very Happy

jo-jojo-jo
That was so sweet."happy anniversary" to you both hope you have a fantastic day/night.xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews