Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Oh life is so boring (when you're 5)

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 9 years 3 weeks ago
Aaralyn has told me everything in here is boring and she wants to go outside but she doesn't want to be cold and it's boring out there because the snow didn't stay on the ground and I'm boring right now and all her toys and everything else is boring Rolling Eyes

So, she's building a wall in the hallway right now and she says she's going to make her bedroom more exciting after that LOL... problem is, she's gonna have nothing left in her bedroom because she's stacking it all up in the hallway..... of couse I'll have pics soon... pretty soon I'm not gonna be able to get to the bathroom or my bedroom.... but she's entertaining herself happily at the moment, even if she is bored Rolling Eyes

AlexAlex Moderator
Kids are so funny!!

We havent been bored today Razz

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
We wouldn't be either if we had some snow to play in Razz

She's cleaning up her wall now Thumbs Up but I believe has just gotten side tracked with some other boring thing LOL...

Kids are funny aren't they! I wish I could have so much fun being bored!

candgsmumcandgsmum
I hate it when Charlotte's bored...usually it's all my fault for some reason LOL!

Glad she's keeping herself entertained anyway!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews