Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

aggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

soupsoup
posted 1 decade 10 months ago
my baby is so fricking cute !!

i cant stop staring at him, and taking photos of him. he is so distracting with his cuteness the house is a mess

how long does a babymoon last ?

ellee1984ellee1984
i dont think it ever does im always taking piccies of my little girl 2 years on...

hes such a cutie you must be so proud

soupsoup
thank heavens for digital huh ? id be spending a fortune otherwise

ellee1984ellee1984
definately!! although someone broke my digi cam so im now use my mobile..

hapydazyhapydazy
ummmmm Aaralyn's over 5 and now and as we all know I still take tons of pics of her Wink

Charlie is a gorgeous baby, I don't blame you one bit for wanting to take lots of piccies of him.....

And the staring thing, I still do it, while she's awake, sleeping, eating, playing, what ever it is I find her fascinating to stare at sometimes.... We're mommas, that's what we do Wink

AlexAlex Moderator
Last edited by Alex 1 decade 10 months ago
He is gorgeous hun Love

candgsmumcandgsmum

soup said:
how long does a babymoon last?

Forever hun Wink
Even when they drive you mad, you can't help but think that they are still gorgeous hehe!

LucyLucy
i agree hes so cute

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
He certainly is gorgeous hun. Much more worthwhile staring and taking piccies than housework! I hae never stopped the piccy taking with my two either hun. Plus my mum and dad always want pics of me (and everyone else) 30 years on! lol Xx

jo-jojo-jo
He is adorable hun Love ,as everyone has said i think we will still be staring at them and thinking how cute they are even when they are much older.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews