Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Friendship soup today!!

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 9 years 5 months ago
Today Aaralyn's class and the other kindergarten class are making "friendship soup" I had to send a vegetable in with her the other day for the soup. They will be serving it at 10:30 this morning and the parents are welcome to come so I will be there!!

If it's good maybe I'll get the recipe! Unless it's top secret Suspect

soupsoup
thats such a nice idea

I thought so too! It'll be interesting to see how many of the kids actually eat the soup they made LOL (Aaralyn doesn't like vegetable soup usually so I wonder if she'll like it since she made it!)

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Wow, that's a fab idea! I hope she likes the soup. I'm sure she will have a great reason why she like HER soup but not normal veggie soup! If you get the recipe you will have to share with us all hun Xx

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
what a fab idea. enjoy it xxx

kristagkristag
How cute! Thumbs Up

AlexAlex Moderator
thats a great idea.

Over here this is anti-bullying week, we call it friendship week in nursery. Is that why they are making soup?

ok, now it's working fine..... weird Suspect

Yep, they've been learning about friendship all month and i think this was friendship week at school.

The soup was made to teach them about working together on something as friends and the teacher also tied it in with Thanksgiving and how the pilgrims and the indians (which they've been taught are now called Native Americans) worked together to create the first Thanksgiving feast and how as friends, the indians and pilgrims worked together to teach each group things they didn't know.

soupsoup
did she eat the soup ?

soup said:
did she eat the soup ?

She said she did, but only had about 3 bites of it LOL... pretty much what all the kids did... one in particular devoured it though LOL

It was actually pretty good, even though I didn't eat all of mine either Bad!

candgsmumcandgsmum
What a lovely idea Yes

Charlotte brought home an ant-bullying campaign flyer home from school, and explained that it also was for mummies and daddies and people who work, so they could do something if they were being bullied at work too Love Bless her she'd obviously taken a lot of notice of what the teacher had taught her

candgsmum said:
What a lovely idea Yes

Charlotte brought home an ant-bullying campaign flyer home from school, and explained that it also was for mummies and daddies and people who work, so they could do something if they were being bullied at work too Love Bless her she'd obviously taken a lot of notice of what the teacher had taught her

Awww how sweet.... doesn't it make you feel so good when they come home and reiterate things that the teacher said so you know they are really taking it all in there!! Thumbs Up

AlexAlex Moderator

candgsmum said:
What a lovely idea Yes

thats really good.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews