Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Need Some Help Guys xxxx

mummyheathmummyheath
posted 9 years 3 weeks ago
- My blog
right well where do i start??
you know i told you all toby wasnt well, well hes on 3meds for reflux gaviscon, retinidine and donperidome. he had blood tests done last wed for anemia and liver function and other things. hes still being sick his poo is like yellow playdough hes now got a chesty cough will only take 3oz of his bottle and screams sometimes at the beginning of it and sometimes during. does anyone have any ideas what could be wrong or has anyone elses little one had the same problem? my doctors are useless!
i did find this that kind of sounds like his symptons, 'gastro-oesophageal reflux disease'. anyone heard of this???
thanks for any help xxxxxxx

jo-jojo-jo
Sorry hun,i have no advise for you and i haven't heard of that,but i just want to give ya a hug Hug .I hope they work out what is causing Toby to be ill poor little mite,does 'gastro-oesophageal reflux disease'have any remedies cures??
Give little Toby a hug from us all.xxxx

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
yea its surgery or something still trying to find out more about it before i ask drs if thats what it might be need to wait for blood test results first.
thanks hun needing all the hugs i an get at the mo x x x

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
I've heard of it hun... it was brought up by Aaralyn's Dr when she was colicky and we were trying to narrow down what the problem that was causing it... he always called it GURD (easier to say!!), she didn't have it.

Big hugs hun for all you guys are going through... I hope it gets sorted and Toby is feeling really good soon... poor bud, more hugs for both of you Hug

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
I've heard of it too hun. My cousin had it when he was a baby. He had to have an operation to fix it (he always called his scar his 'zip' afterwards, can hardly see it now though) He hasn't had any problems since the operation hun.
Poor Toby Sad , i really hope you guys get to the bottom of it soon. When you go and pick the blood results up i would ask if there is any possiblity that this is what he has? Good luck hun, big hugs Hug for you. and give toby a big squeeze too Xx

candgsmumcandgsmum
Poor Toby Hug

I hope the drs get to the bottom of it xxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews